The Forest Heart Quest

90 Draenei Mage
I am killing druids left and right and none of them are dropping untainted spirits so I can make a Power of Nature. What to do? :|
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
I don't recall ever actually needing a "Power of Nature" to do the quest, I just remember following the little gem-like dots through the cave and then clicking on the forest heart when I got to it.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Mage
It says I have to have a Power of Nature to move it to Gnarl and I need untainted spirits to make a power of nature. I've killed the ones inside the cave and outside the cave but no luck so far. :|
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
12/13/2012 09:12 PMPosted by Rosynia
It says I have to have a Power of Nature to move it to Gnarl and I need untainted spirits to make a power of nature

I know it does, and at one time it may have been a required thing. But i've looked on wowhead for an item called "Power of Nature" and it doesn't exist. Wowhead pulls their database tables from WoW system files, so if wowhead doesn't have a record of it, then it doesn't exist in the game.

Over the years many quests have been changed or tweaked, sometimes the quest text doesn't reflect the changes.

Seriously, just go down into the tunnel, find the Forest Heart, and click on it. I believe your character has what it needs to "purify" the heart already it it's bags, which it got when you accepted the quest.

Here's the page for the "Power of Nature":
http://www.wowhead.com/item=45572

Here's the page for the "untainted spirit":
http://www.wowhead.com/item=45571/

Notice how both say "this item is not available to players". That means that it was once in the game, but has since been removed.
Edited by Avanna on 12/13/2012 9:25 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Mage
Apparently, I needed 7 untainted spirits to make a Power of Nature and for some reason they just automatically went into my backpack. Once I made a Power of Nature with the 7 spirits I already had, when I killed the druids they were available to pick up again. :)
Reply Quote
as a druid, I find that quest offensive.

that being said,
you have to kill druids and loot 7 untainted spirits.
once you have 7 of them, right click on the stack of them in your bags and they will turn into a Power of Nature.

edit: whoops, I didn't notice that they were removed from npcs......well, that's how you USED to do it.....but I still find it offensive. /grumble
Edited by Baloo on 12/13/2012 9:30 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
12/13/2012 09:26 PMPosted by Baloo
as a druid, I find that quest offensive.

They're crazy ghost druids that have been tainted by the corruption of the Forest Heart.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Mage
Thanks for all the help. :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]