Odins Court

90 Orc Death Knight
You guys are funny, first you get 2v4 then you get 3v8 and then during the 3v8 you completely run away from us :(. This made me sad so I put you on my "if i ever see him/her" list. I've decided, after killing one of you fishing today, that I'm going to completely camp each and every member I see, until you log off or just give me gold via neutral AH. Price of gold depends on how long it takes you to see this and give in to my demands!!!! hahaha, nerve may be in the same boat soon.
Reply Quote
55 Human Death Knight
Nerve rolled you guys as far as I saw, 3 VS 8 rofl
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Hmm, I don't believe I was there. That and I wiped up a couple of nerve yesterday, some warrior/rogue, I did have a random Rdruid that they were attempting to gank, kinda put a stop to their fail ganks, with me but he ddnt really do much, and had no gear.

Trust me no single Nerve is a match for me.
Edited by Demoralizes on 12/17/2012 12:23 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
WOW, I thought by leaving you alone was enough since your toon liked to kiss the dirt so much. But hey try camping us, do what you may, as for what goes around comes around. XoXo
Reply Quote
91 Human Warlock
!@#$ just got real
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
wait your posting on forums about taking down some of our guild.... with 2 or 3 of us and 4 to 8 of you ?????
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
hehe, i shouldve checked this :D. But no it was snuffe azylle and i vs like 8 of you, nice try with the whole dirt/ rewording thing lol.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
She hit the floor! Next thing you know, Shawty got low low low low low low low low.

Sidenote: World is supposed to end. May want to peel your !@# from that chair and go outside and breathe in some fresh air and do something with your life.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Just to make all clear... we never have 8 on at once so we did not have 8 in our group. I believe a kindergarten teacher is calling you for counting class. And if I remember correctly you are the ones that had more than 5 at the end and we still left you with a dirt nap.

Buck... I would go outside but it is raining, cold and who wants to get a cold before the holiday!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter

Buck... I would go outside but it is raining, cold and who wants to get a cold before the holiday!

I live in Washington with nothing but cold and rain, I make no excuses. Take some shots, they'll warm you up!
Edited by Buçknasty on 12/20/2012 9:44 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
last time we had 8 on was during cata lol .......get your counting beads out next time
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Ok, so snuffe, azyll, myself vs 5+ of you that were in a group, a hunter shammy mage pally maybe a few others from your group. If it helps your memory the day that you literally flew away from the 3 of us and you had some out side help so maybe only 5-6 from your guild but you had 2 others from another guild. IDK how you don't remember, its the day after I logged on and trolled you for getting 2v4 and your excuse was "adds" when there are more ally adds then horde in the area by the tower... Yes, azyll and I messed you up.

Anywho enjoyed the E-pen flex but forum talk is over, I just wish you were a bigger guild so you were easier to find :*(
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
Wow, such a large paragraph! I like that. I like a guy with lots to say. FYI... I'm easy to find. I'm the grey haired gentleman with the moustache.
Edited by Hëllion on 12/21/2012 1:37 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
i am glad you can remember somethings but once again you had more than we did and when you all dropped to your death we decided it would be best to leave so you could pick up your butts and run to your base. As far as finding us, you don't know much about us so please do your homework. Just because we are small is no excuse to come and find one of us. Please try again with another excuse.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]