Odins Court

90 Blood Elf Hunter
12/21/2012 01:43 AMPosted by Mistaken
hellion looks like a old pissed off me
He ain't a Hellion till he has HELLION tattoo'd across his chest bruh! Get on my level ;)
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
I actually have it inked on my !@#! Right next to the Blizz logo.
Reply Quote
100 Human Rogue
Ok, so snuffe, azyll, myself vs 5+ of you that were in a group, a hunter shammy mage pally maybe a few others from your group. If it helps your memory the day that you literally flew away from the 3 of us and you had some out side help so maybe only 5-6 from your guild but you had 2 others from another guild. IDK how you don't remember, its the day after I logged on and trolled you for getting 2v4 and your excuse was "adds" when there are more ally adds then horde in the area by the tower... Yes, azyll and I messed you up.

Anywho enjoyed the E-pen flex but forum talk is over, I just wish you were a bigger guild so you were easier to find :*(

You talk...so.... much D;
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
12/21/2012 02:27 AMPosted by Mistaken
quit !@#$%in

Dude, stop with the crap replies. If you have nothing to say in which this post is about, please move on. thanks
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
12/21/2012 06:35 PMPosted by Mistaken
LMFAO. im not the little winger going ooooonn and on about how i didnt lose for !@#$ sake if you aint suckin me off shut ya damn mouth.im sorry for your loss but its over now let the rage go let it go free calm your shlt

LOL, such a big man you are!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
12/21/2012 07:49 PMPosted by Moonwater
LMFAO. im not the little winger going ooooonn and on about how i didnt lose for !@#$ sake if you aint suckin me off shut ya damn mouth.im sorry for your loss but its over now let the rage go let it go free calm your shlt

LOL, such a big man you are!

Damn girl GETEM
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]