Heroic Mode Boss Changes

90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Your right it was a typo meant can be reached but not for very long.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
01/18/2013 03:46 PMPosted by Absolutzero
Your right it was a typo meant can be reached but not for very long.

d('.'d)

Loosely on topic, my guild got our first normal-mode Stone Guard kill with 4 healers ^_^
Reply Quote
One of the 2 DK's. (I was amused in an LFR recently where one of the DK tanks healed more than the fifth healer, on himself)
Reply Quote
Not sure if your last bit was a typo or not, but I'm pretty sure they have actually attained absolute zero in lab conditions, if only for very brief spans of time.

Absolute zero is theoretical. It's not attainable by any scientific means we currently possess.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Pretty ridiculous that a 10-man fight has to be 4-healed if you don't have a disc priest
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
01/18/2013 03:20 PMPosted by Tendays
Not sure if your last bit was a typo or not, but I'm pretty sure they have actually attained absolute zero in lab conditions, if only for very brief spans of time.

No, it's impossible to achieve absolute zero. For one thing, you'd need an infinitely precise measurement to tell that you'd gotten there.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Third_law_of_thermodynamics
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
01/20/2013 01:41 PMPosted by Osmeric

No, it's impossible to achieve absolute zero. For one thing, you'd need an infinitely precise measurement to tell that you'd gotten there.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Third_law_of_thermodynamics

^

You can just get really close. They've gotten within something ridiculous like 10^-6 or 10^-12, but not actual zero.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight

Im sure somebody is talented enough and has a geared enough alt that they can heal on. Also 4 melee in a heavily ranged favoured tier..

Resto shaman wasn't required to begin with.

Did you even bother READ the classes?

The point is there ARE no ALT SPEC HEALERS! READ, don't just blab, READ! A war can't heal, Mage has no healing spec, Lock has NO healing spec, Rogue can't heal.. DK, ONLY the Priest Druid, and Shaman...

So where is #4, mr wizard?

Sitting on the bench, clearly.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Woo! My guild can down Shtuff now! =D
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Guys they throw you a bone here to make the run a little bit easier, and all the most of you have to say for it is you don't need it anyways. Stop commenting this outrage and just accept this gift.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
obviously none of you are a raid leader. You never plan on bringing in a 4th healer unless your healers are really bad. it is rediculous to make us change our raid comp for 1 fight makeing someone sit out every week so i can have enough healers. Blizzard needs to decide how meny damn healers they want us to bring and stop makeing stupid mechanics
Edited by Drizzlar on 1/29/2013 9:01 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
01/29/2013 09:01 AMPosted by Drizzlar
obviously none of you are a raid leader. You never plan on bringing in a 4th healer unless your healers are really bad. it is rediculous to make us change our raid comp for 1 fight makeing someone sit out every week so i can have enough healers. Blizzard needs to decide how meny damn healers they want us to bring and stop makeing stupid mechanics

It's like you're trying to say something but i still dont understaaaaaaaaand!!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Recruit Pallies with Glyph of the Battle Healer? Not that I have a clue.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
01/18/2013 03:46 PMPosted by Tendays
Loosely on topic, my guild got our first normal-mode Stone Guard kill with 4 healers ^_^

SG is the most healing-intensive fight before Garalon. (Elegon is slightly more intensive on a per-healer basis)
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
01/20/2013 01:45 PMPosted by Arianity
You can just get really close. They've gotten within something ridiculous like 10^-6 or 10^-12, but not actual zero.

http://www.rdmag.com/news/2013/01/temperature-below-absolute-zero
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
01/24/2013 10:17 AMPosted by Unworged
Guys they throw you a bone here to make the run a little bit easier, and all the most of you have to say for it is you don't need it anyways. Stop commenting this outrage and just accept this gift.

Have you ever raided at a competitive level?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]