Dara Clause is coming to Ysondre :)

90 Human Priest
Well Ysondre, its that time of the year again. On the 23rd of December (Sunday night) at 9pm server, I will be doing what Kripparrian used to do back in wrath. I will be wrapping dozens of random non-stackable items and will be handing them out to the Ysondrians of the Alliance. The items will be rearranged, so I will not know who is getting what. 1 item per TOON. Open trade with me. I will be at my favorite spot in a Santa outfit beside the trade district auction house.

Items vary from mounts (hogs, possibly panthers), darkmoon cards, gear, shirts, a letter with a random tcg code, companions, or any small common item that isnt stackable (I cant use wrapping paper on stackable items)

If you are horde, making a level 1 toon on alliance and walking to Stormwind shouldnt be an issue. Neutral auction house ftw :) (if the item you receive is worth the time)
Hope to see you there :)

Happy Holidays Ysondrians! :)
Edited by Darachiel on 12/20/2012 3:02 PM PST
Reply Quote
AMG I'M SO EXCITED....awh sheeit but I'm going to be in a raid will you be there after midnight :3
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Ill be around until I run out of gifts. ill mail you one :)
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
In addition, since this server sucks for a variety of mats needed to make some stuff, I will randomly trade a few of a stackable item to random people (no favortism intended to anyone).

Items include: Living steel, sha crystals, any mop leveling mats, consumables, etc.

:)
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Update: WoW TCG codes and game time codes are wrapped up :)
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Dara is the best =)
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
woot dara is amazing :)
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
yay i cant wait so much love <3
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Update: After spending approx. 289k in total, I am done crafting, sorting and wrapping over 200 gifts.

Ive wrapped one of every colour panther (except the onyx one, sadly, i kind of want to keep it for myself), a hog, sandstone drake, 4 tcg codes of my choosing (3 of them being companions), a code for 2 months of WoW game time, some raiding items that i was able to craft using inscription and blacksmithing, shirts, other in game companions and just some random items here and there.
along with your wrapped present, you will also receieve a totally random mop item that I was not able to wrap due to it being a stackable item. Items include rare uncut gems, belt buckles, enchanting mats, pre made mop enchants, cooking mats, ore, living steel bars, sha crystals, blood spirits, etc.
and just because, you'll also receieve a candy cane or cookie, because b itches love cookies.
I encourage players not to link what they have receieved in trade. Please keep it within guild or to yourself to not cause any unnessesary drama. A simple whisper to me instead of posting in trade would be ideal :)

Why am I doing this?

Well, I believe everyone deserves to be happy on Christmas, and since because this is a video game, the least I can do is give the gift...of giving!

I love Ysondre and the players in it who continue to strive to keep this server still going, and I wish all of you a merry, happy Christmas and a healthy, happy New Year!
Hope to see you on Sunday at 9pm!
Edited by Darachiel on 12/20/2012 11:53 AM PST
Reply Quote
33 Human Warlock
Darachiel's posts make me wet
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
I have that affect on people... :)
Edited by Darachiel on 12/20/2012 4:29 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Feel free to mail me one.
Reply Quote
Sounds fun Dara :)
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
YOU WILL NEVER BE NINJROID
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Item update: Went to a cross realm Darkmoon rabbit kill and...won it. I myself dont fancy companions or battle pets enough to collect them, so....yes, I wrapped up this little bugger too.
The darkmoon rabbit is one of the best battle pets to have, and one of the most expensive companions at the moment. :)
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
Wow. Very generous of you, Dara. Maybe I'll give you a, uh, Shadowmourne Item to give out? (since people don't seem to want to buy)
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
Thank you, Dara. It was alot of fun.
Reply Quote
Damn, I missed this like I miss eveything. Very generous of you.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]