5.2 Brewmaster DPS and other Tanks HILARIOUS

90 Worgen Death Knight
HILARIOUS, sadly I can not cap it more than this.
I understand it is the new SHINY blizz class.
Lets compare over the last 3 months all parses.

http://www.raidbots.com/dpsbot/Spec_Score/10N/all/14/90/default/#0000000000000000000000011111000000

EVERYONE and his mother cried their eyes out about DK Tank DPS.
So what does blizzard do, NERF BAT bam, the logs display it.
Everyone still cried about DK Tank DPS even the Monks, bam nerf bat again.
While all the other Tanks still complained and had valid points EXCEPT THE GOD DAMN MONKS
no one buffed them, instead bam nerf bat DK tanks.

Now I go thru your so planned patch notes, what do I see all TANKS INCLUDING MONKS WTF, get a dmg buff, except DK's OMG I am about to laught so hard not even funny, major ball drop again blizz, Monks are now higher in DPS from all WoL parses of the last three months than the DK tanks which got hit by a nerf bat. Hmm and you buff that class with some more dps for 5.2 sounds like an amazing plan. I tank together with a Monk and it is annoying to generate threat vs a class which pulls so much DPS than any other tank class.
How about you leave hands off of monks and BUFF ALL OTHER TANK CLASSES INCLUDING DKs. Sounds like a great plan to me.

especially warriors and pallies need something to catch up big time.
druids are slightly behind DKs. Either Get monks down and the rest on the same level or increase our threat gen. It is obviously no brainer how 9k more dps are effecting threat with vengeance vs a tank with is 9k below that.
If I would feel like it I would do the math, I am glad not to be a warrior or pally, that has to play catch up with my monk tank, its already BS enough as a DK to do it.

So how about go back to the draw board and analyze tank dps a little before you buff the highest DPS tank class, and only minor buffs to the other 3 classes and leave the 4th out of the loop.

Thank you, lets hear now all the pro blizz comments.
I have a valid point backed by 3 months worth of data.
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
Edited by Foxzero on 12/24/2012 2:34 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Tank DPS
Tank DPS
Tank DPS

Why give two !@#$s? What else are the DPS class for. Just hold yer aggro and dont be a dumb%^-*.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
12/22/2012 12:41 AMPosted by Daonegodfear
As a Prot Warrior Tank, I do believe that Prot warriors and pallys need a buff. The DPS that I do is a joke compared to other tanks.

Personally, I think you all should be below the Disc priest and restoration shaman in terms of DPS.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
Tank DPS
Tank DPS
Tank DPS

Why give two !@#$s? What else are the DPS class for. Just hold yer aggro and dont be a dumb%^-*.

Not that you would know but higher dps means more threat...
I am sorry to bust your bubble but we dont whisper the boss ugly words and call his mom names to hold threat. Sorry I have to bust your bubble doesnt work that way.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
12/22/2012 12:45 AMPosted by Sakiri
As a Prot Warrior Tank, I do believe that Prot warriors and pallys need a buff. The DPS that I do is a joke compared to other tanks.

Personally, I think you all should be below the Disc priest and restoration shaman in terms of DPS.

That is another issue I assume.
Right now its tanks are spread into three camps and Monks get a dps buff while being the best dps tank class...on top of that when Dks were that high we got twice the nerf bat, wonder why we didnt get buffed like the monks get one now.
And yes if you look at the stats, buff pallies and warriors nerf monks and we are all fine in the same boat threat wise and so on.

Give the caster heal class a buff so they dont qq as well
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
No, the point I was making is that your job is to hold aggro while the rest of the group/raid kills it for you.

Not do ridiculous amounts of DPS.
Reply Quote
10 Undead Priest
12/22/2012 12:49 AMPosted by Bloodsaint

Threat has been a non-issue since Cata.
Reply Quote
89 Draenei Shaman
Well Blood is still by far the most fun to play of all tank classes in Pandaria, being by far the most mature in the new tanking paradigm... and DPS/threat is just a knob to rotate. So chill out.
Reply Quote
80 Worgen Warrior
Tank DPS
Tank DPS
Tank DPS

I am sorry to bust your bubble but we dont whisper the boss ugly words and call his mom names to hold threat. Sorry I have to bust your bubble doesnt work that way.

Best post I have read this evening. So glad the world didn't end yesterday.
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Druid
My resto druid wears Int gear as off spec guardian and can hold aggro......
Reply Quote
12/22/2012 12:33 AMPosted by Bloodsaint
Now I go thru your so planned patch notes, what do I see all TANKS INCLUDING MONKS WTF, get a dmg buff

Are we even reading the same patch notes?

Druids: no damage buff what so ever.
Warriors: single target threat base increased while scaling decreased.
Paladin: aoe threat base increased while scaling decreased.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
your job is to hold aggro while the rest of the group/raid kills it for you.

Not do ridiculous amounts of DPS.

If only Blizzard shared your view on the matter at hand.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]