is PvP dead?

90 Blood Elf Rogue
looking for a server with some people in it, and with at the least some good PvP guilds. im on Wildhammer and its as good as dead. I Changed to this server a long time ago, and now its just completely dead. I have a lvl 90 Rogue and Priest healer. I am going to jump them both so please if there is anyone out there with real info on this to help me that would help me a lot thank you.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
not this one
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Yea, this server has no pvp guilds. : ) In fact its pretty dead imo.
Reply Quote
Try Bleeding Hollow. I was on Executus since I started playing (about 2 months before BC launched) and recently transferred over here. A TON of PvP guilds, lots of world pvp if that's your thing, and one of the best A to H ratios on US servers.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
12/23/2012 09:05 PMPosted by Terigiti
Try Bleeding Hollow. I was on Executus since I started playing (about 2 months before BC launched) and recently transferred over here. A TON of PvP guilds, lots of world pvp if that's your thing, and one of the best A to H ratios on US servers.

Well, I been on Executus since late Vanilla no matter how dead the server becomes I have met many great ppl on executus and do plan to stay here. I wish anyone who leaves Executus the best of luck on your new server. We created GoA Ally/Horde to break the boredom of a dead server. Its kinda cool to see our guildies fight one another and to hear it take place in vent is just too funny.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]