oQ for horde only?!

(Locked)

90 Undead Death Knight
12/22/2012 02:44 PMPosted by Electricslid
Seems to me like an addon that mostly helps the horde shouldn't be allowed.

It hurts my soul that people are this stupid.
90 Blood Elf Mage

People like this are why I play Horde and not Alliance.
90 Dwarf Shaman
12/23/2012 10:12 AMPosted by Zeroizer
This thread is another example of why I am increasingly thinking of moving to the Horde side.

Do it, I'll peel for you <3

I'm seriously considering RAF'ing a Horde Shaman and see what all this fun is you guys are getting up too.
90 Draenei Shaman
12/23/2012 12:48 PMPosted by Djami

Really? If it was an alliance player that made this addon you horde would be crying like there was no tomorrow. Also, I'm stupid for thinking an addon that mostly one faction uses shouldn't be allowed? Kinda immature if you ask me.
90 Undead Warlock
Really? If it was an alliance player that made this addon you horde would be crying like there was no tomorrow. Also, I'm stupid for thinking an addon that mostly one faction uses shouldn't be allowed? Kinda immature if you ask me.

Plenty of alliance use it. Tell your fiends/servers about it. It's still fairly new, but rapidly growing by word of mouth...
90 Undead Warlock
I guess it would be nice if Blizz ever bothered to just fold this into their existing queue system so that all of this is unnecessary. They could easily do so, and still leave the option to just q solo for a quick game before work.

I'm guessing it may be a little more complicated than that, because it was not designed by a Blizzard employee.
90 Undead Death Knight

No, if an Alliance player made it a couple of retarded people who play horde would cry like there was no tomorrow (just like a couple of retarded Alliance have been doing ever since OQ started getting used).

Just in case I am not being clear enough, you are the retard.

Because you are complaining about an addon usable by both sides being used more by one side then the other.

And that is something only a retard would do.

Which leads me to believe that you are in fact retarded.

Or just really really stupid.

Either way, please stop posting.

And your transmog set looks terrible.
Edited by Djami on 12/24/2012 6:45 AM PST
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Anyone else notice that 99.999% of male Draenei characters seem to piloted by complete morons?
90 Undead Mage
12/23/2012 02:42 PMPosted by Muffindiver
I'm seriously considering RAF'ing a Horde Shaman and see what all this fun is you guys are getting up too.
I switched to horde (Nystul) come on over.
90 Undead Death Knight
Red team is best team.
90 Orc Shaman

Ok lets change some of the words here.

"Seems like penicillin that only helps people who use it shouldn't be allowed."

When you look at it like that, you can see how ridiculous the original statement is.
90 Orc Shaman
12/24/2012 06:45 AMPosted by Matuzak
Anyone else notice that 99.999% of male Draenei characters seem to piloted by complete morons?

A class that is only played by the alliance shouldn't be allowed...
90 Dwarf Shaman
12/24/2012 08:21 AMPosted by Kiaransali
I switched to horde (Nystul) come on over.

Oh my! Hahahaha, look at that you sure did! How is life on the Red Team?
90 Human Warrior
Golly gee wiz you mean that it sucks if you aren't the one in the premade. Gee who would have thunk it. Blizzard needs to straight up smash this thing to bits it sucks running into constant premades as alliance. I play alliance because I like the story more and I tend to play human fighters in most fantasy games. So no going horde is not a solution.

The thing I have noticed is all the people promoting OQ tend to not even have 1550 achieves which is quite telling to me as to their skill level. Yet even people at that level of skill will have a massive advantage over players who are not on vent just due to reaction time and organization.
90 Undead Death Knight
Golly gee wiz you mean that it sucks if you aren't the one in the premade. Gee who would have thunk it. Blizzard needs to straight up smash this thing to bits it sucks running into constant premades as alliance. I play alliance because I like the story more and I tend to play human fighters in most fantasy games. So no going horde is not a solution.

The thing I have noticed is all the people promoting OQ tend to not even have 1550 achieves which is quite telling to me as to their skill level. Yet even people at that level of skill will have a massive advantage over players who are not on vent just due to reaction time and organization.

I got 1550 in twos!

Because I'm amazing.
90 Human Warrior

I got 1550 in twos!

Because I'm amazing.

Whether you wish to admit it or not OQ tends to be the lower skilled players getting in vent and rolling pugs. My rbg rating is via sheer pug if I can pug to around 1900 each season without really trying no reason whatsoever you couldn't do that using OQ. I would be fine with that but its just not fun to que as alliance solo at all anymore for random bgs

Notice the former top alliance "champion" for OQ just went horde and her first comment was that there are so many more horde premades. The addon blatantly favors horde currently and there is 0 reason one should need to get an addon just to have fun in bgs.

You say you run OQ to get rid of bots the fact is the win/loss rate of alliance is going to drive more players to botting as you get more players in your premades it straight up is not fun. Most people play this game to have fun you claim that playing against other premades is the most fun. So why not only use the addon for Rated bgs you will go against other premades ALL THE TIME.

The fact is the majority of OQ users are using it for fast honor or wins or kills that is fact you can try to dress it up however you want but that is a fact period.
90 Night Elf Rogue
Don't even use OQ but run with 2-3 from time to time. Don't even fancy full premades either, but honestly, move on.

I don't even know why you continue to hound people that use it. You stated your opinion on the matter enough.
90 Night Elf Rogue
12/24/2012 10:43 AMPosted by Djami
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wviiQJfPzT8

Dat skill. :O
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]