Elitist is recruiting

90 Orc Death Knight
2.2k+ players only please leave a message on an account you have any 2.2k achieve with your battle tag and I will get back to you in game.
Reply Quote
100 Human Rogue
lol
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Look at dat team with 450 games played. Elitist!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
450 games played on a team that we literally just play for !@#$s and giggles (Hpally, Rdruid, FDK last night), still higher rating then you have ever been lol. Try trolling on a lvl 1 trial account so I can't see you, lol.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
12/24/2012 07:23 AMPosted by Demoralizes
450 games played on a team that we literally just play for !@#$s and giggles (Hpally, Rdruid, FDK last night), still higher rating then you have ever been lol. Try trolling on a lvl 1 trial account so I can't see you, lol.
do you even lift?

Your 450 games played under 2k says you arn't an elitist.

Your guild name is very contradicting and you're going to be trolled until further notice.
Reply Quote
100 Human Rogue
12/24/2012 07:23 AMPosted by Demoralizes

No excuse, TBH.

Am I allowed to troll you? You're 2200 only. That's bad.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight

No excuse, TBH.

2nd season I've played 2.1k last season and 2.2k in arenas this season, where is yours? 1 I didn't play 450 games, that team has been going on since early this season 2 it really doesn't matter, I feel like putting a req on my guild so who cares? P.S. only other team to be 2.2k on this server this season is the original players of the team i'm in so again where is yours? 2.5k player, from last season probably, that can't even manage 2.2k now.
Edited by Demoralizes on 12/24/2012 2:11 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Human Rogue

No excuse, TBH.

2nd season I've played 2.1k last season and 2.2k in arenas this season, where is yours? 1 I didn't play 450 games, that team has been going on since early this season 2 it really doesn't matter, I feel like putting a req on my guild so who cares? P.S. only other team to be 2.2k on this server this season is the original players of the team i'm in so again where is yours? 2.5k player, from last season probably, that can't even manage 2.2k now.

Last season? I didnt play last season. You tried atleast.

Where's your 2.2k after warlock nerf? Oh right... you got farmed down. You guys cant even run a TSG properly...

Demoralizes, you can try and say what you wish but when it comes down to it... you're barely a 2.2k player who can't even break 2.1k even with a t2 weapon.
Edited by Malystrix on 12/24/2012 2:38 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
TBI
malystrix is fat.
Reply Quote
100 Human Rogue
12/24/2012 02:43 PMPosted by Deg
malystrix is fat.

xoxo chubbys
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
My team quit, I havent pushed a team at all since then sooo I honestly don't know what your talking about getting farmed down to 2.1k. TBH none of it matters, I want good players for my guild, I make exceptions when it comes to if theyre cool people and I like playing/hanging out with them but other then that I don't see why it matters to an ally rogue. It was more the Rsham nerf that hurt us, counterspells recked us when we did try to push again for 1 day but mostly we just vsed a glad mage/warrior team that beat us, they were 2400 mmr no shame in that at all.
Edited by Demoralizes on 12/24/2012 2:57 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
TBI
fat pos idiot. quit trolling
Reply Quote
100 Human Rogue
12/24/2012 02:56 PMPosted by Demoralizes
My team quit, I havent pushed a team at all since then sooo I honestly don't know what your talking about getting farmed down to 2.1k. TBH none of it matters, I want good players for my guild, I make exceptions when it comes to if theyre cool people and I like playing/hanging out with them but other then that I don't see why it matters to an ally rogue.

Just the fact you stopped playing once nerfs hit. It was funny. It was also funny seeing how horrible that TSG you ran was.

None of it does matter, you just talk as if you're amazing when you've barely hit 2.2k. It's comical.

I still agree though, it doesn't matter. nothing does... lol?

Deg, you're my sweetness. My love. I don't troll. I am serious.... about everything. Stop trolling me by saying im trolling. Be nice and love me.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
TBI
i love u. please love me. you fat canadian.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Sigh* more then barely since we beat the WLS twice that was rank one, yes the Rsham nerf hurt us but we were more then capable of getting it again, over 2300 mmr b4 we quit. I'm trying to figure out when I ran TSG, I know I did run with Shabkiller and Shamrockk once but that isn't really TSG, who am I supposed to push with? There isn't any horde warriors/hpallies, there is 2 but they don't really play with each other idk why. I played a comp no one else did, we were rank 1 in the US for shadow cleave, and this is by far the worst season for DKs so your saying its bad for me to be 2.2k on my second season to play, yet i was rank 8 for US DKs in 3s. My comp that was already tough to play got nerfed, and my Rsham quit for RL reasons not nerf, lock followed him. Not Epeen just saying that the credentials are there for me to make a guild and put a req on it.
Edited by Demoralizes on 12/24/2012 7:16 PM PST
Reply Quote
I'm going to leave this here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2p3yLCfiYXA
Reply Quote
100 Human Rogue
12/24/2012 07:06 PMPosted by Demoralizes
Sigh* more then barely since we beat the WLS twice that was rank one, yes the Rsham nerf hurt us but we were more then capable of getting it again, over 2300 mmr b4 we quit. I'm trying to figure out when I ran TSG, I know I did run with Shabkiller and Shamrockk once but that isn't really TSG, who am I supposed to push with? There isn't any horde warriors/hpallies, there is 2 but they don't really play with each other idk why. I played a comp no one else did, we were rank 1 in the US for shadow cleave, and this is by far the worst season for DKs so your saying its bad for me to be 2.2k on my second season to play, yet i was rank 8 for US DKs in 3s. My comp that was already tough to play got nerfed, and my Rsham quit for RL reasons not nerf, lock followed him. Not Epeen just saying that the credentials are there for me to make a guild and put a req on it.

Yes, I am certain that you did. I'm also certain the overpowered nature of warlocks when you finally hit 2200 after like 200 games was not the reason. It also didn't line up with hunters being nerfed. Not at all.

I am sure you were 2300 before you 'quit.'

Sorry, TSG with the shaman. You guys were beyond horrible.

You're a rank 8 DK, eh? lmao. I don't think so. If you were, you could carry things beyond 2k with a tier 2 weapon. As for being 2.2k in you're second season... grats...? lmao

Lots of excuses, but since you're good... your 2.2k is easy to do again. Yes? We'll wait! xoxo

Klicker, I like you. Get talentless to come back online. I miss him. Deg is just fat without him.
Reply Quote
27 Tauren Druid
Demoralize can't get challenger
Reply Quote
61 Human Warrior
TBI
i miss klicker. and talentless. and im fat. im a real piece of !@#$
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]