Congratulations OOB!

58 Blood Elf Warlock
Congratulations OOB!

Your website doesnt have any pictures up on it yet, mind sharing a video or screen for those of us who only play Horde?

More importantly, mind putting a dragon up on the neutral auction house for us collectors? :)
Edited by Iphy on 12/24/2012 9:44 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Priest
OOB
Thanks! :D

We didn't record any of it to my knowledge. The screenshots we took were personal (I didn't take any myself, though I know at least Choogy did). Since this was an individual effort and not a guild effort we won't put any screenshots up on the site. Besides, I think Ari would wring our necks if we did.

As for the pet, we unfortunately cannot put it up on the AH, sorry :(. The only way to get it is to be revered (or exalted, honestly can't remember) with OOB.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
OOB
12/24/2012 09:44 AMPosted by Iphy
Congratulations OOB!

Thank you so much! :D

12/24/2012 09:44 AMPosted by Iphy
Your website doesnt have any pictures up on it yet, mind sharing a video or screen for those of us who only play Horde?

We did not record any videos unfortunately and as Alathria said above; we only have pictures that we took for personal memory reasons.

Alathria said to go ahead and post what I had.

On Mounts

http://i979.photobucket.com/albums/ae279/choogy_2010/WoWScrnShot_122312_212249_zps9f7a4cca.jpg

Our transmog sets

http://i979.photobucket.com/albums/ae279/choogy_2010/WoWScrnShot_122312_212433_zps30a8c27a.jpg

12/24/2012 02:39 PMPosted by Alathria
The only way to get it is to be revered (or exalted, honestly can't remember) with OOB.

It's BoP and you have to be exalted with OOB to get it.
Edited by Choogy on 12/25/2012 1:20 PM PST
Reply Quote
25 Pandaren Shaman
Does OOB have an opening for a player coming back after a few months? Just wondering.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
OOB
We are always looking for exceptional applicants, especially ranged, so you are welcome to apply.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Mage
OOB
Very kind of you. We were quite proud beating them all, was quite a challenge. Looking forward to 5.3 or whenever they launch a few more challenge modes :)

As for pictures, you can look at our armory profiles and see the transmog gear. Levothan looks amazing, I look ridiculous, and Choogy / Alathria / Fairyn are somewhere in the middle.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]