<A> Knights of Menethil: Potentially a Trap

90 Worgen Death Knight
The life of the dead is placed in the memory of the living. - Marcus Tullius Cicero (to change things up)

As the war between the Alliance and the Horde rages, many have chosen their sides, while some remain caught between the two. The Ebon Blade being something of both. Many of the Blade's Knights have sworn themselves to their factions in life, while officially, the Blade appears to remain neutral.

The 1113th stand ready to prove how loyal to the Alliance they are, to the point of fighting their brothers and sisters in death, and not only that, but to finally step back into the heat of things. Things have changed, though.

Leadership has changed, some leaving, some being promoted. New officers have risen through the ranks, and many promoted, some still adjusting to their new positions. But now the adjustment period is nearing its end.

After that, though, they're ready to bring the memory of the dead shambling to the front of the living's minds.
Edited by Redamous on 8/10/2013 4:16 PM PDT
90 Worgen Death Knight
DEAR GOD, WE THREAD-CAPPED (again)(again)

wow.joystiq.com/2012/06/14/all-dk-guild-squeezes-wow-in-ice-fisted-military-death-grip

A Primer - By Celuur

Who we are< Knights of Menethil > is a Death Knight exclusive, heavy RP military regiment guild, active since the launch of Wrath of the Lich King. Our IC goal is to be an elite force within the Ebon Blade, fighting to achieve the goals and ends of the Ebon Blade, as well as protecting the Grand Alliance from any threat that may arise. We often have several storylines continuing at once, and have frequent events that all members can partake in.

What we can offer your Death Knight

IC, we can offer an environment which encourages quality-based roleplay for Knights of the Ebon Blade, which includes a militaristic order to it. We can offer interactive roleplay with other RP groups on the server, including some cross-faction RP-PvP activities which the Knights have been part of, though it isn't our primary focus. We take pride in having events that are accessible, fun and engaging, while fostering RP which is appropriate to the lore and story of Death Knights. Ultimately, we can hold ourselves up as being an example of good Death Knight roleplay.

OOC, we provide assistance with quests and instances, as well as having a wide variety of resources available to members through crafting, an extensive bank supply, and a wide range of knowledge on the class itself and its mechanics.

Our expectations

We would prefer you to be level 60 or above before approaching us for an invitation. You must be a Death Knight killed or raised from the dead by the Scourge, and freed from the grasp of the Lich King, becoming a part of the Ebon Blade. We expect members to make themselves knowledgable on the lore surrounding Death Knights. We are a military guild, with a command structure and in-character orders given to its members, so you should consider whether your character would be able to handle that environment. Feel free to contact any of our officers OOC and we'll be happy to talk to give you more information.

Our characters all contribute to our collective story and are ambassadors for our reputation with people you roleplay with on the server. We don't tolerate actions that break RP etiquette, for example 'godmoding,' or becoming nuisances/trolls to other players or groups, and might result in removal from the guild.

Mind you, we judge everyone on their own merits. If you're willing to work with us, we're willing to work with you. Death Knight lore is vague, so there's a wonderful canvas to paint upon - within reason.

What next?

Contact an officer! You can find Celuur, Valdiis, Nistara, Redamous, or Domitrix and badger them until they go 'interview, hooray!'

You can also take a look at our website: http://kofm.enjin.com - it is now fully completed with more info on our expectations, how we operate, and how to apply. Then, we can set up an IC interview and go from there. We look forward to seeing you in game!
90 Draenei Death Knight
*Gives recruitment thread the Domi's Ghoul-Lick of Approval*
Edited by Domitrix on 12/25/2012 9:48 PM PST
90 Worgen Death Knight
I don't even.
90 Human Death Knight
Ah, that new KoM thread smell, like fresh corpses and old hatreds.

And Banana. I love the smell of Banana in the morning.
90 Human Death Knight
It was fun being festive for a day. Now back to bleak looking plate armor and runeblades.
90 Human Death Knight
http://www.blogcdn.com/wow.joystiq.com/media/2012/06/aa-wolfbun-580.jpg

I found a picture of Colonel Red looking all awesome.
87 Human Paladin
Glad you guys are still around. Moon Guard would not be the same without the Knights of Menethil.
90 Worgen Death Knight

90 Worgen Rogue
/point
/laff
90 Draenei Death Knight
12/26/2012 06:35 PMPosted by Kelhus
Glad you guys are still around. Moon Guard would not be the same without the Knights of Menethil.

Thank you. Appreciate that!

I knew he was a bunny in disguise!
Edited by Domitrix on 12/27/2012 4:59 AM PST
73 Blood Elf Monk
Every day...I'm shambling.
90 Worgen Death Knight
You're all dead to m-...Oh wait.
90 Human Death Knight
I don't often roleplay as a death knight, but when I do, it's with the Knights of Menethil.

Suffer well, my friends.
90 Worgen Death Knight
*Always Roleplay Responsibly
90 Draenei Death Knight
Suffering all the way to Level 90. Thought I'd stride on in here and bring my dings along as well, hope you don't mind.
80 Human Warrior
You are terrible and should feel bad for being dead.

Nah. Bump for a great guild.
90 Worgen Death Knight
You are terrible and should feel bad for being dead.

Nah. Bump for a great guild.

Or should you all feel bad for following everyone else and being alive.

12/28/2012 04:19 AMPosted by Xenøe
Suffering all the way to Level 90. Thought I'd stride on in here and bring my dings along as well, hope you don't mind.

Grats!
90 Worgen Death Knight
Just beat Spec Ops: The Line.

The only word to describe how I feel right now is "wrong".
90 Draenei Death Knight
Just beat Spec Ops: The Line.

The only word to describe how I feel right now is "wrong".

Spec Ops: The Parabola
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]