I've seen the end of the tunnel.

100 Troll Hunter
And it is great. Imagine a place where pugging doesn't take 30 minutes to an hour. Now that you have only a glimmer of that I wish you all well.

Undermine do not get me wrong, I had enjoyed my time here and am sad to go, but with the lack of players sticking to one guild its time to move on. I am happy to see that the community has been improving ten fold since I started.

I remember when I first started, the Horde was dominated by the Alliance hands down. I like to refer to that era as the "Spoons Era." Mostly because when 5 people beats the entire might of the Horde, they've earned it. So now going from that, where we constantly had 5 Spoons beating the Horde and at most we would !@#$% and moan about it, and flee to the forums and for whatever reason, get butt hurt and try to get them banned. (haha those were the times) We now would glad fight them instead of letting them destroy us.

Even better was a recent event put together by Relentless and Mostly Harmless, putting together a successful Halaa PvP day. So Undermine, while you are a terrible server when it boils down to it, you are still a great road to recovery. Now if only we could fix our progression issue on both Horde and Alliance, then we would truly be on the road to success.

Well guys I wish you continued success on whatever it is you do.

Ra'Zir, formally of Undermine.
Edited by Razir on 12/25/2012 9:56 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Wtf
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Go home Razir, you're drunk.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]