is our server dead...

no matter what zone i go to or what im doing this server seems empty is it just me ?
Reply Quote
92 Tauren Hunter
I noticed this too. Feels bad man.
Reply Quote
Umm, shouldn't feel that way, even if this server were dead, because of cross-realms. I often see people from EarthenRing and KirinTor. But, I haven't been hanging around any high level zones.

It is definitely imbalanced though, with most people being on the Alliance side. I logged into both sides for Christmas. Ironforge was packed! Orgrimmar... there was just one other person getting presents from under the tree with me. >_>
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I hate to say it but I see more people with -Kirin Tor and -EarthenRing attatched to their names then people from AD. I hope this can change soon but it's freaking me out!

I will admit a small tear came to my eye tho in IronForge when most everyone there was AD and it was decently packed....... I miss ironforge always being packed.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Priest
Not the post you want to see when considering moving a char. Just a hunter for pvp but still...
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
I think it depends what faction you are. As an Alliance player, I can't say I've really noticed this. Although, come to think of it, other than those three Tauren who are always hanging around the Hozen village in Valley of the Four Winds, I haven't really seen many Horde. Oh, and that one Undead rogue who hangs out in the tower near Lion's Landing in Karasang Wilds. He's usually there, too.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Rogue
12/27/2012 09:59 PMPosted by Squrlyrock
I think it depends what faction you are. As an Alliance player, I can't say I've really noticed this. Although, come to think of it, other than those three Tauren who are always hanging around the Hozen village in Valley of the Four Winds, I haven't really seen many Horde. Oh, and that one Undead rogue who hangs out in the tower near Lion's Landing in Karasang Wilds. He's usually there, too.

Eit'er dere be anudder rogue ur lat be insultin mah 'eritage, mon.
Reply Quote
88 Worgen Rogue
Its because when everyone was allowed to move their guilds and players, everyone left like i did :)
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I paid for my main to moved off this realm long ago. Right now since I am not overgeared and bored yet, I am content with the current population, though in comparision to my Other servers this one is pretty bad. Its effect everything from selling things on the AH, gold on a server, and progression/pugging.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]