Season 13 PvP Gear

90 Human Hunter
The hunter set looks like a muddy cockatoo.
Reply Quote
5 Blood Elf Rogue
I thought s12 was terrible.

ARE THEY GOING TO RESET MMR, GOD DAMN IT?
Reply Quote
I love all except for Paladins.. Yep.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
I like the warlock set...that's about it.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin

I love paladin. Going back ret forsure.

The paladin set is horrendous. It looks so...blergh.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
The warrior is meh...I wish it was a bit better :(
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
I really, really don't like horde monk. Red, green and gold? Really? Bad color scheme for cool gear. :<

Personally my favorites would have to be druid, shaman and warlock.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
I spy a new mask for me in the Warlock set. At least I hope I can get the model.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
My question, why does the male version of the paladin set show so much more skin in comparison to the female model? The set has amazing potential as I have seen the helmet, yet the abnormal exposure of skin ruins it for me.
Edited by Lividus on 1/2/2013 12:08 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Priest
The priest set is pretty plain, but at least it has a gold/white and silver/blue colorations. If it's going to be boring it should at least have a pretty color scheme.

But that hat...

01/02/2013 12:08 PMPosted by Lividus
My question, why does the male version of the paladin set show so much more skin in comparison to the female model? The set has amazing potential as I have seen the helmet, yet the abnormal exposure of skin ruins it for me.

I'll be damned, it does show off a bit of skin on males. I highly approve.
Edited by Reticent on 1/2/2013 12:12 PM PST
Reply Quote
I like the Priest hat, you can be the Pandaren Pope with it.
Reply Quote
What the !@#$ did I just look at? Is Blizzard even trying anymore? I hope to God these are not the final works, some of this stuff looked pretty unfinished. The Warlock is the only one that even looks acceptable. Glad to see Paladins and Hunters got shafted, you all have had good looking armors for too long. The Death Knight doesn't even look like a Death Knight set, it looks like a Hunter's outfit.

Finally, Warriors, and the only good thing is those shoulders. Holy crap, first they nerf us into the ground (As always.) and now they stop giving us good armor too? I might as well hang myself with that pathetic excuse for a belt.

Oh yeah, that druid belt is looking pretty sweet. Too bad it'll never be worn by that tree.
Edited by Unauk on 1/3/2013 7:31 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Ah, the DK set isn't so bad if you look at it in model viewer. I kinda like it. Tbh I think warrior looks more like a hunter set.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Those are all bad except for warlock.

...and maybe druid. Maybe.

God it's like since they introduced transmog they don't think they have to try anymore.
Reply Quote
01/03/2013 03:15 PMPosted by Segried
God it's like since they introduced transmog they don't think they have to try anymore.

You might be onto something here.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
I quite like the monk set.

The only set that I think looks ok out of those is the warlock one.

That warrior set is just O_o

Hello Medusa, I'm s13 warriors.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
holy !@#$ the lock set is sick as %^-*
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
WHY THE DEATH KNIGHT SET HAS NO PANTS
Reply Quote
I like the priest except for the headpiece, but priests often get questionable headpieces.

The Paladin set actually looks really nice. Almost makes me want to roll a pally just for it.

The lock set is also very nice. There is usually something about the Lock sets I don't like, but that's overall very nice.

Edit:
Also, the priest set looks plain at first, but there's actually a lot of detail to it.
Edited by Eileanoir on 1/9/2013 6:52 AM PST
Reply Quote
01/02/2013 12:08 PMPosted by Lividus

Because Blizz thinks that the girls needed eye candy for once?
Edited by Eileanoir on 1/9/2013 9:43 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]