[A] Supermassive Sales

90 Pandaren Monk
Kalilynn,

We could probably work something out. We typically havent accepted TCG items as forms of payments; rather, we ask that the person sell them first but we might be able to accept them in special circumstances like yours.
Feel free to contact me in game and we can discuss everything.

Also, yes we do most of our main raiding in one evening.
Edited by Dessaar on 2/4/2013 6:48 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Desaar,

Thanks for the reply! I will contact you in-game as soon as possible. Is there anyway we can do the raid(s) tonight or tomorrow some time once we agree on a price and all that jazz? And how long would it be expected to raid btw? Thank you once again.

Kalilynn
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Hey, I am very interested in buying the end boss achievements for both instances, but all my gold is on horde, would you take a TCG mount as payment and how much just for both titles? I really want to dodge the N. AH fee.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Its hard to get a hold of you guys, I've been on your realm asking for an officer a few times, but unfortunately it seems the officer is AFK. I'll try again!

Regards, Kalilynn
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]