The Misty Keg 9: Unleashing Bottled Fury

100 Pandaren Monk
02/06/2013 09:43 PMPosted by Endangered
Any kind of talent that kicks in when your health gets low works in the construct, so yeahh that's not a bug.

we thought of that because it was a disc priest, but then it happened to one of our dks too and we didn't know wtf was going on o.o will pass this info on for tonight though just in case
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
Why is this on the second page of the Monk Forums.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Monk
02/08/2013 01:33 PMPosted by Tyzen
Why is this on the second page of the Monk Forums.

No one posts here anymore.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Monk
because.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Because why?

By the way leveling through wrath content sucks!
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Monk
02/08/2013 03:42 PMPosted by Mist
because.

amg your face still scares me

anyone on ptr? curious as to how our lvl 30? talents are turning out. also thread in monk forum has us doing 90k aoe damage on 4 targets and 60-70 single target with a mana neutral rotation o.o

side note installed tera now that its f2p for the lulz. game is kinda fun. the whole premise of the targeted abilities is pretty intriguing. also baraka priests look cool :P
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
http://imgur.com/gallery/UQewvcV
just going to leave this here
Reply Quote
90 Troll Monk
http://imgur.com/gallery/UQewvcV
just going to leave this here

Maybe later.

I got a new weapon + chest tonight from Terrace. I am a happy blue troll.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Monk
I'm running out of loot I can get.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
it would appear that there are too many cheerful/nice/relaxed people on the monk forums. the class doesn't have the benefit of being perceived as totally broken/critically flawed/chronically underpowered/ignored/whatever by the community, so there's not much to get the monk-playing forum-going populace unified under the banner of seething fury or mutual self-loathing.

also it's a new class and hasn't been op as hell yet to get the rest of the players hatin' and rollin' yet, which would further help monks unite as a community as they circle up their wagons to defend themselves from everyone else. ;p

either way, it's a shame to see community threads like this struggling. keep the hope alive, guys!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Most of the problem is that most of the people that post here are boring
Reply Quote
90 Troll Monk
02/09/2013 11:33 PMPosted by Endangered

You're boring.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
tlc
We need more psychological disorders in this thread.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
02/09/2013 11:46 PMPosted by Beifong

You're boring.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Monk
Out of idle curiousity; am I supposed to have less damage taken and more effective healing done then a DK on Heroic Ta'yak?

As a brewmaster, of course.
Reply Quote
86 Human Monk
I should prolly finishing leveling this guy. I been on my warrior running old content for xmog, acheesements, etc.
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Monk
raid leader is stepping down and not raiding anymore due to needing more life time etc QQ hopefully someone will step up to replace him before 5.2
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng finally got stickied
Reply Quote
86 Human Monk
This thread has been really slow. We need to get it going. My new monk is getting up there. Still like tanking as a monk and I have no idea why. I think its the kegs.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Monk
Hm. Jab changes.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]