[A] 2/16 H Resto Tree LF guild

3 Pandaren Monk
  • Hey there, I'm currently on a different server but have heard good things about this realm. My main is a 492 ILVL Resto Druid. I have played just about every class, I am constantly theory crafting and looking for new ways to better my performance. I am currently on a horde dominated PVP server and I hate it, so here I am looking to move to greener pastures.
  • I took a bit of a break around the time 5.1 hit, and I was 2/6 H in MV about 2 weeks before it hit. I have been doing pug runs and alt runs and stuff like that, but nothing that would be considered progression. That said, I am very much looking to get back into the game with a new guild/realm on a clean slate. I am looking for a well progressed guild, I am not looking to be a bench warmer, but I have no problems sitting a few raids out if it is necessary. I learn very fast and should have little to no problems adapting to your raid group/composition.
  • One thing I do NOT want in a guild is drama, been there done that. I am tired of people raging over loot and QQing and I won't tolerate it anymore. I have seen many potentially great guilds fall apart at the seams because someone rages at the drop of a dime and fails to respect his or her fellow raiders. So I ask that you have a solid officer core and a run that is drama free and relaxed.
  • My available times are fairly flexible and I should have no problem running on your schedule (whatever it may be). Throughout my WoW career my attendance record has been almost perfect, I can count the number of raids I missed since WotLK on a single hand. I expect that others in your group take raids seriously enough to show up on time just as I do.
  • I may, or may not, be transferring with a friend. He is a rather exceptional mage and one of the best players I have ever seen. If you have room/need for him as well, that would be a big plus, but if not it is not a huge deal. Anyhoo, please remember to leave your battle tag or real id or skype user name, or what ever floats your boat.
  • Edited by Mooimagoat on 12/31/2012 1:57 PM PST
    Reply Quote
    90 Night Elf Druid
    KGB
    To make things easier. Innah is my resto druid.
    Reply Quote
    90 Human Warlock
    http://sexywagon.enjin.com

We are currently recruiting for a M-Th 25 man and a weekend 10 man. Let me (or anyone else from the guild) know if you have any questions or concerns.
    Reply Quote
    90 Human Warlock
    PS, I've spent some time on KJ... can't say I blame you.
    Reply Quote
    90 Night Elf Druid
    KGB
    Yeah, lol it's rough here. Will look you up.
    Reply Quote
    90 Night Elf Druid
    KGB
    Still looking.
    Reply Quote
    90 Human Paladin
    GUI
    Though it may be a step down for you. Sanctuary is recruiting.
    Thread: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7593740173?page=1#2
    Guild site: http://www.sancguild.org/
    Reply Quote
    90 Draenei Warrior
    We're 16/16 normal 1/16hm and a resto druid would round out our raid team perfectly.

Our raid times are tues - wed 6 to 9 server time. We clear HoF and Terrace with no issues and are starting to work on hard modes.

Shoot me a tell if you got any questions.
    Edited by Galodred on 1/17/2013 10:24 PM PST
    Reply Quote
    90 Night Elf Druid
    KGB
    For the time being, I will be remaining on KJ and am currently not looking for a guild. Thank you for your interest!
    Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
    Explain (256 characters max)
    Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]