Boredhoof.

90 Human Mage
So, anyone do anything fun on this server?

Oh, and still trying to figure out what's so funny:
[20:33:25] [Y] [Promethieus]: [Orcish] KEK KEK KEK

Is this suppose to be one of those, [I'm In Your Base, Killing Your Dudes] type of things?
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Are you that bored too?
[02:49:57] [Y] [Promethieus]: [Orcish] KEK KEK KEK
[02:50:36] [Y] [Kayluunda]: you must be one bored loser to sit here and lol for 3 days!
[02:55:17] [Y] [Promethieus]: [Orcish] KEK KEK KEK
[02:57:56] [Y] [Promethieus]: [Orcish] KEK
[03:06:54] [Y] [Promethieus]: [Orcish] KEK KEK KEK
[03:13:11] [Y] [Promethieus]: [Orcish] KEK
Edited by Bozidar on 12/31/2012 12:13 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
Sorry if I killed you, but I kill lots of people daily. Don't take it personally. If you don't want to come kill me, don't flag for PvP because I'll know if you are!

(You can usually find me on top of Shrine of Seven Stars or one of the sequent mountains behind it)
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Death Knight
Why would anyone be stupid enough to pvp a hunter on top of a mountain. Have you guys heard the saying "It's a trap!"
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
12/31/2012 06:42 AMPosted by Jace
"It's a trap!"

"It's an explosive trap!"

Fixed
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Sorry if I killed you, but I kill lots of people daily. Don't take it personally. If you don't want to come kill me, don't flag for PvP because I'll know if you are!

(You can usually find me on top of Shrine of Seven Stars or one of the sequent mountains behind it)
Nope, you've never killed me. I just keep seeing you yell. You may have killed the person that yelled back, though. lol

12/31/2012 06:42 AMPosted by Jace
Why would anyone be stupid enough to pvp a hunter on top of a mountain. Have you guys heard the saying "It's a trap!"
If someone is going to PvP on the top of a mountain with a hunter, they should at least bring the appropriate class. I can think of a few. Old gimmicks are old when all the noobs on PvP servers do them.

Oh and Prom, do you ever sleep? Its the holidays. I didn't bother getting up until after noon.
Edited by Bozidar on 12/31/2012 9:40 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
12/31/2012 09:12 AMPosted by Bozidar
Oh and Prom, do you ever sleep? Its the holidays. I didn't bother getting up until after noon.

British Colombians don't have holidays.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
12/31/2012 09:54 AMPosted by Mindplague
British Colombians don't have holidays.
Don't they take off days like Victoria Day, Canada Day, BC Day, Labour Day, Remembrance Day ... oh, and next year I think they get Family Day?
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Promethieus,

Try not to embarass my Warrior buddy to often. You almost made Bambooze rage quit... and you almost got me when I was rezzing the poor kid lol.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
12/30/2012 05:36 PMPosted by Bozidar
... besides knock each other off high objects or fall for that gimmick?
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
... besides knock each other off high objects or fall for that gimmick?

If my trap fails I brute force kill the person. If you're lucky enough and miss the trap (occasionally scatter shot makes you wander away from it) it'll be a normal fight.
Edited by Promethieus on 12/31/2012 10:32 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Priest
He is a one trick pony and it is all he knows. Just feel sad that he is online 24/7 doing the same trick. My guess would be no life living in his parents basement. Just saying.... On a side note i hear those lead paint chips are quite good. Mmmmmm.. paint chips... Normal fight? that is you running away right :-)
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk

As I said in a private tell to you the other day.... "You have way too much time on yer hands to hang out at Seven Stars all the time..."

Oh btw, I will get even one of these days...

... when I have nothing better to do. :-)
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
12/30/2012 05:36 PMPosted by Bozidar
... Or is this all we're to expect from Bloodhoof?
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
01/05/2013 01:29 PMPosted by Bozidar
... Or is this all we're to expect from Bloodhoof?

I guess that's pretty much it. I'm looking for a new realm :D
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
01/11/2013 09:30 AMPosted by Nemuraan
I guess that's pretty much it. I'm looking for a new realm :D
Yeah, I guess its bad when the forums are about as active as the realm is.
Reply Quote
How is the economy on the Alliance side on Bloodhoof?
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
01/16/2013 02:45 AMPosted by Alpharuff
I've had no issues making gold. You just have to play it smart, keep a diverse portfolio, and don't over invest into stuff because it can go south very quickly. Sometimes it seems people dump cheap raw mats on the AH in large sums. That can be good when you're a buyer, but really bad if you're the supplier. I'd say its doing about as good as the US economy. :o
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
01/16/2013 02:45 AMPosted by Alpharuff

Well depends how much gold are you trying to make. if you want to get gold capped by Ah than it will take time. Economy is good but not enough people to buy stuff.
Things sell but slowly. We have about 4000 people on server and I am sure more than half of them are alts.

If you want to join a server purely for gold making join some highly populated server like Illidan (My personal experience). I have made 20k gold in 1 hour there by just cutting gems around end of cata.

Gold making is boring. I wish I had a servant to do it. Sigh!
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
01/17/2013 12:31 PMPosted by Locktopus
We have about 4000 people on server and I am sure more than half of them are alts.
Currently we have 4,515 level 90's that are split 1:1 between horde and alliance. Less than half of them are on the same bnet account. If you're wanting more population, Stormrage has nearly 10k non-alt level 90's alliance-side.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]