[RP]-The Cenarion Council

01/08/2013 08:40 AMPosted by Settingsun
(( Question for you before I write this letter, is there a druidic language in WoW lore wise? I know there is one in DnD but I am not aware of any in WoW))

Well at least in Stormrage, Hamuul Runetotem spoke to the Night Elves just fine. Whether or not Hamuul spoke Druidic or Common is unclear, I don't remember if they specified or not.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
A letter is left addressed to Verdantclaw. The seal on the letter is in the symbol of a tree with a single apple on a branch.

To my brother Verdantclaw,

I hope this letter finds you well. Mu'Sha has whispered to me that there have been meetings as of late that require the attention of our brothers and sisters. I wish to apologize that I was unable to attend these meetings as recent circumstances with the Sha and recent invasion upon the shores of Pandaria have kept me away from them. However I wish to humbly let you know that I intend to come participate in the next meeting.

My name is Elder Settingsun. I am one of the Shu'halo who feels that the recent wars and bloodshed between our two factions need to stop. This war continues to encroach on our Earth Mother's trees, poisons her waters, and murders her children to continue fueling this endless suffering. I would like to lend my voice, as well my teeth and claws, my blood and my tears to preserving and protecting all that the Earth Mother has given to us and is by joining you and those of like minded stature in pressing forward to stop this needless bloodshed.

I look forward to hearing from you. May the Earth Mother watch over you and may Mu'Sha guide your path.

-Elder Settingsun

((Also if you ever want to know WHY he is called Settingsun thats what RP is for :D))
Edited by Settingsun on 1/8/2013 9:10 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Looking forward to having you at the meeting, Settingsun! I'll be providing official translation services Duskhowl style! If you do not wish to be b.tag friends, do not worry, I believe one or my RID pals is bringing her tauren as well, so It'll simply be second hand translations! I want everyone to be a part of the group!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
By all means I don't mind trading b.tags at all. I will contact you tonight. I have a few alliance toons.

I will contact you with Nàthaniæl to share the info.
Reply Quote
Aldreon sent Settingsun's letter to Galondel, along with a brief message of his own:

"A message from a friend. -Aldreon"

Greetings Elder Settingsun,

It is rare these days that a Kaldorei speaks directly to a Shu'halo, so forgive the absence of pleasantries as I delve into the important matters of this letter.

Your initial message spoke of peace. I wish to articulate my stance on this matter, and know that my feelings are not reflective of the Druids of the Council as a whole, and that I speak on my own behalf.

As a Cenarion, I respect and acknowledge your desire for peace. Indeed the Alliance/Horde conflict has dragged on far too long, and it would be in nature's best interest if this war were to be brought to an end.

And yet, as a member of the Kaldorei and of the Alliance, I have no desire for peace. It was not the Alliance that stole the Focusing Iris and developed a weapon so abominable, it could incinerate a city of diplomats in a matter of seconds. It was not the Alliance that constructed an army of Goblin shredders that, even now, continues to ravage my homeland of Ashenvale. It was not the Alliance that sought to conquer all of Kalimdor, then proceeded to set their sights on all of Azeroth. It was the Horde. Not only as a member of the Alliance, but as a Druid, I will fight against the Horde until I draw my last breath.

You are welcome to join our Council and to have an equal say on Earthly matters. As a fellow Cenarion, your input regarding the well-being of nature throughout Azeroth is both welcomed and respected. But, do not turn to the Circle to build any new bridges between the Alliance and the Horde. The Circle merely acts as a collective in the interest of preserving nature's balance; nothing more.

I look forward to your attendance during our next Council.

Elune Guide You,
Aldreon Verdantclaw, Council Speaker
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Dusk made a thoughtful sound towards the raven spirit. "Are certain?" It cawed obnoxiously. "Interesting."

The worgen thought, then produced a shiny stone. "Bring a message to the hoofed one. Speak him this: Setting-Sun. Guardians have seen your speakings. Know can always come to sacred grove, to seek ways of peace. Our tusked brothers, called 'Ember-Axe' can show the path to the grove from their home, so not fear attack. If come, seek Duskhowl, and we speak."

The bird snatched the object, and winged off, to carry his message.
Reply Quote
*Passes around a pot of green tea.*
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
*sips tea* Looking forward to this next meeting. It should be fun.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
HA! That tea contained the cure for the Worgen curse!

Very soon, Duskhowl will cease to exist! BWAHAHAHAHAHA!
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
*raises a brow*

Its not a curse.

Its a druid spell that has been fundamentally altered by the introduction of a different variant of magic.

*keeps sipping out of spite.* :P
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
*raises a brow*

Its not a curse.

Its a druid spell that has been fundamentally altered by the introduction of a different variant of magic.

*keeps sipping out of spite.* :P

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF...
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Sorry Verdy. *pats* Next time, you should research magic before attempting to undo it. But enough of that. Cookie? *offers plate of cookies.*
Reply Quote
Hey gais, good news: a Tal'doren event may be in our future, depending on what decision is made with someone's character IC. The thought of hosting a Tan'doren event with the Council makes me giddy. Giddy in places -you wouldn't believe-.
Edited by Verdantclaw on 1/11/2013 5:46 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
01/10/2013 09:02 PMPosted by Verdantclaw
Hey gais, good news: a Tan'doren event may be in our future, depending on what decision is made with someone's character IC. The thought of hosting a Tan'doren event with the Council makes me giddy. Giddy in places -you wouldn't believe-.

You know as someone that's hosted numerous events concerning the Blackwald and Tal'doren, that I'm more than willing to help you out with this, Verdantclaw. Good luck!
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
As the most Awesome (TM) worgen here, I'm all for this, Verdy. Even if you cant spell. *teasing poke* Mention it to Duskhowl, and he'll be ontop of that...
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
I can come and be part of yes?
Reply Quote
@Fere, I hear you. The Tal'doren event is still up in the air atm.

@Dusk, I fix't it. You happy now, Dusk? ARE YOU HAPPY NOW?

@Bjorn, Yes. You can come because you're Bjorn, and Bjorn reminds me of Bjorn the Unicorn from Peggle.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]