[RP]-The Cenarion Council

90 Worgen Druid
You can mark it if you want, Verdy. :}
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Remember the good old days? As in the first Meeting?

"Ferenold, can you even mend a tree?" Lol
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
OH, btw, boys, I put the preliminary post up for the spring event for the guardians on my guild thread.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I'll mark it on the Council thread too once you know the date.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
23rd of march. Its in the post i made in my guild thread.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Did I kill Verdy and Galpo? *produces a stick to poke them with* Its just a party, boys. I promise. No bloody sacrifices to goldrinn.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
But its not a party without bloody sacrifices. :(
Reply Quote
Bump. Also updated teh calendar.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Awesome.So whats that next event about?
Reply Quote
Honoring the progress made in the Northern EK area, and bringing the locals in for the fun. We'll likely have a couple speakers, then the Druids will do the ritual, and everyone can socialize after.

I think we might put up a separate thread for it too.
Reply Quote
Important announcement:

All Council events are cancelled until further notice, including the Ritual of the Green Triad that was slated for this Friday.

If we are going to continue with the Council events at all, I want them to be fun and engaging for everyone involved. I'm not going to be able to come up with fun ideas if I'm not even motivated to RP on Verdant. In addition to that, I feel like there are some unresolved IC tensions that have gone unresolved after our Trial of Fear RP event. Again, this ties into my inactivity, and it also has to do with my character's unwillingness to even want to resolve them.

For now, I'm going to step away from these Council events until I can get my !@#$ together. If Galo wishes to continue with them, I will still co-host them and continue to attend. Truth be told, I'm a little burnt out, and I don't want the quality of these events to suffer as a result. It's not fair to you guys, and it's not fair to Galo.
Edited by Verdantclaw on 2/24/2013 6:34 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Fair enough, boys.
*hugs* am here if ya need anything.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]