Armory iPhone app is no longer saving photos

90 Human Mage
When I press the little camera icon in the upper left corner of the app in 3D character view it used to save my screenshots to my camera roll. Now it still gives the "Screenshot saved successfully" message, but it does not save the photo. Is anyone else having this problem?
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
I'm having the same problem
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
Same issue.
Reply Quote
Quality Assurance
This is an OS issue. In iOS 6 there are additional permissions for Photos that are associated with specific apps. You can find this OS setting under Settings > General > Privacy > Photos. We plan to add a better error message that will inform users of this.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Hrm, I don't see a Privacy option under General. The Settings > Privacy > Photos option shows a list of applications that have requested permission to access my photos, including the Armory. This is currently set to 'ON', yet I still can't save a screenshot.
Reply Quote
Quality Assurance
Yes, sorry about misdirecting you to General. What device model are you using? Have you tried uninstalling and then reinstalling it to see if it corrects that behavior? What error do you get when you tap on the screenshot button in the 3D Model Viewer?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]