Dysfunctional Elitists (H10m)

90 Tauren Death Knight
<D.E.> is a new "up and coming" guild who just transferred here. Our current rosters are looking to recruit mostly DPS and Healers for a place in the 2nd progression squad, with possibility of advancement into the core progression group. Raiding experience is heavily favored, as is above average knowledge of your class/spec/off spec. Being geared is also a huge plus, but we are willing to groom the right candidates. We, as a guild, were consistently competitive in the Top 3 on our previous realm and look to climb back into the seat in our new home. If a progression minded, semi serious, "Business-casual" attitude is what you desire, and tight, solid leadership something you crave, inquire TODAY!

please send all inquires (recruitment, positions needed, more info, ect..) to My self, Ormagöden, Aramir, Kamelpaw, or anyone else currently online in <D.E.>, to direct you to one of our officers.

edit: Grammar
Edited by Ormagöden on 1/1/2013 4:27 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
and my name is Aramir everyone. :-). We look forward to hearing from you.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Let me bump this Thread we actually have two 10 Man Groups with a few spots to fill.

Raid Times

Group 1
Tues/Wednesday 6-9pm.

Group 2
Wednesday/Thursday 8-11pm

All Classes and Specs Welcome to join the guild but we do have a few very specific roles needing filled. Looking for anyone 470+ Item Level that are exceptional at their class and spec.

Open Slots in Current Groups

Group 1:

Switch Healer/DPS - Our best option is specifically a Resto Druid/Boomkin to help with a our group comp. Currently we have no leather opponents for Gear. 480+ Item Level Preferred

DPS - We are looking for a strong DPS in the 480+ Item Level. Mages/Shadow Priests are encouraged to apply.

Group 2:

Looking for 480+ Item Level DPS Spots Currently they have 4 permanent spots to fill. Pst Azurÿa or Savera for Specific Details on what classes and specs would be best.

We will be checking Armory and Other Logs and Parses that may be attached to your character to help determine how well you will fit. If you laid a laid back place to enjoy friends but still progress through Content this should be your new home.

You may also check us out and http://dysfunctionalelitists.guildlaunch.com. If you would like to apply sign up and apply.

We use Mumble and in the evenings it is a place to hang out and have fun with other like minded WoW players. See you in game.
Edited by Aramir on 1/3/2013 6:56 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
'ello

My friend (mage: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/frostwolf/Nettinn/advanced) and I are looking for a nice lil 10man to run with. Please feel free to check our armory, or pst us in game if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Red
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
I know I applied to you guys earlier, before your 2nd tank situation. Drop me a line if things are back on track.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]