things are getting ugly

232 total alliance side lvl 90 players on at 11pm st tonight. How long before the tumble weeds outnumber the gnomes?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
12/31/2012 11:02 PMPosted by Bogrel
232 total alliance side lvl 90 players on at 11pm st tonight.

And you do that on new years.

Nah,it's not like some people actually go out to celebrate y'know
Reply Quote
i don't understand. is that supposed to be a lot or a little?
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
It's very little. Large servers at slow hours easily quadruple our population at peak hours. And ya'all wonder why we want to leave.
Reply Quote
I don't make a count every day, usually about once a week, but it's the smallest number I've seen in 6 years.
It is true that tonight was a holiday, but it's just shocking how small the realm is getting. Four years ago, 4 or 5 guilds combined would have more players on then that. On a low level alt on another realm, last summer there was less then one page of level 85's. How long before we reach that point I wonder.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
12/31/2012 11:42 PMPosted by Tatianah
And ya'all wonder why we want to leave.

Well, not everyone stays on their server because of it's activity. But yes, that is one of the reason's we're leaving.

<--- Lockandlawl. Forgot to change my profile back =s
Edited by Zephyrm on 1/1/2013 12:44 AM PST
Reply Quote
Emphasize:

12/31/2012 11:15 PMPosted by Scykotic
And you do that on new years.

*takes a sip.

12/31/2012 11:46 PMPosted by Bogrel
it's just shocking how small the realm is getting.

As stated by one of the posters in your previous thread, this is the current reality, and has been for a while now - not exactly new. Many members of the Muradin community have already taken action and brought this issue to the general forums. Result?
Blizzard's iron fist.
What still motivates you to post threads like these?

12/31/2012 11:46 PMPosted by Bogrel
How long before we reach that point I wonder.

Thoughts like these will make you grow old faster. There are better things to think about at the beginning of a new year.

I love olives.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
It's definitely going to be lonely without Scykotic around. :(
Reply Quote
Hahahah oh that wasn't a joke?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
01/01/2013 05:14 PMPosted by Wizlok
Hahahah oh that wasn't a joke?

I love you too.
Reply Quote
GROUP HUG!!!

/attempts to muffle the sound of cracking bones

and yes LOLNECRO!
Edited by Feyranna on 1/7/2013 1:23 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
If it makes you feel better there are something like 40 Alliance online on Mug'thol during peak hours.

There are like 4000 Horde though.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
12/31/2012 11:42 PMPosted by Tatianah
It's very little. Large servers at slow hours easily quadruple our population at peak hours. And ya'all wonder why we want to leave.

Who is stupid enough to wonder why a guild that wants to seriously raid wants to leave this backwater server?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
01/09/2013 02:57 PMPosted by Lucynda

Who is stupid enough to wonder why a guild that wants to seriously raid wants to leave this backwater server?

Woke up on the wrong side of the bed,did we?
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
01/09/2013 03:01 PMPosted by Scykotic

Based on previous posts by him/her, I'd say they don't have a right side of the bed.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
01/09/2013 03:07 PMPosted by Zephyrm

Based on previous posts by him/her, I'd say they don't have a right side of the bed.

LOL GOOD ONE :)
Reply Quote
I don't know why everyone is freaking out. This happens and when the server gets smaller it will proceed to grow in size again. A lot of guilds have just server xferred off the server, so a small population is not surprising at all. More raid progress will get people xferring over, seeing that our realm is actually relevant in raid progression and with OOTA, Dabu, and Gnome all pushing 10m heroic content and a speedy rate, people are bound to come on over.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
01/11/2013 09:04 AMPosted by Magicpaws
I don't know why everyone is freaking out. This happens and when the server gets smaller it will proceed to grow in size again. A lot of guilds have just server xferred off the server, so a small population is not surprising at all. More raid progress will get people xferring over, seeing that our realm is actually relevant in raid progression and with OOTA, Dabu, and Gnome all pushing 10m heroic content and a speedy rate, people are bound to come on over.

Question for ya.

Why would people pay 25 dollars to come to Muradin when they could go to Alterac Mountains? Or Illidan?

Just my two cents.

EDIT:Props for being optimistic though.
Edited by Scykotic on 1/11/2013 11:24 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
01/11/2013 11:23 PMPosted by Scykotic
Why would people pay 25 dollars to come to Muradin when they could go to Alterac Mountains? Or Illidan?

Well, there could be many reasons someone to transfer to Muradin. But I don't think anyone would transfer to Muradin because they're impressed by the progression rate here...While Muradin isn't bottom 50 anymore, I doubt 176th in the US would turn many heads.

I like Muradin and the people on Muradin (for the most part). But this...

01/11/2013 09:04 AMPosted by Magicpaws
More raid progress will get people xferring over, seeing that our realm is actually relevant in raid progression and with OOTA, Dabu, and Gnome all pushing 10m heroic content and a speedy rate, people are bound to come on over.

Just seems very unlikely.
Edited by Zephyrm on 1/11/2013 11:57 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
The only thing I can think of that might bring people to Muradin is possibly less competition for gathering nodes, quest objectives, battle pets, and rare spawns. But this won't change the raiding scene.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]