[H]Potential Returning Lock LFG

90 Undead Warlock
Hello, friendsters of Gilneas. Tis I, the occasionally infamous personage known as Screwtape. I'm currently on Stormreaver, but my raiding prospects have fallen through and so I'm casting some feelers to see if anyone on me olde server wants to kick me around. Obviously, I'd like cutting edge content, but with the way raiding is these days, I'd settle for a merely competent guild.

-Formerly of <Chasing Skirts>, <Empire of the Fallen>, <Few of a Kind> round a bouts WotLK days
-Horde first 25 man LK
-484 ilvl, 2 set bonus
-6/6 MSV, 2/6 HoF
- WOL: http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/j9p4e2jb9r07xtid/sum/damageDone/?enc=bosses Ignore dogs, I hate dogs.

Of course, the reason I'm looking at Gilneas again is because some people may remember me as a competent raider and not just some schmo who's slightly behind the raiding curve. I usually remember to not push the big red button.

I also have several characters on Gilneas that I'd be willing to consider leveling/gearing: Shaman(87) no experience; DK, resto druid and holy paladin all at level 80 that I raided with competently. Level 90 Monkon Stormreaver, but frankly I find monk underwhelming.

If you're interested in me, please to reply to this thread or make a toon on Stormreaver to chat/mail. Thankee!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
SCREWTAPE man screw it lets get empire of the fallen back together ;) grahf cowgardener, peacemaker everyone
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
oops posted on druid its me BARK
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
ZOMG, I had no idea. :p I have no idea where Cow or Peace are. I think Grahf is a dirty Alliance now. I see you must be on Arthas with Likers.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
You can have Gizmotech's spot as long as you dont ghost cast immolate/seed on CC'd adds.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
You're funny.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
If still looking for a home on Gilneas, Apathy is recruiting a competent lock... but were Alliance, not sure if you're set on Horde or not. Let me know :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]