OK blizz O.o be hatin on my class

O.o seriously? Seriously? blizz, ok, first, you reduce RM to 3 hots up per use, and we can only get 6 up at a time, down form 4 per use witch meens up to 8 hots up at all times. Now uplift is mostly useless for 25m and the 40m world bosses. EM is pretty much useless ex for 5m and for small scale pvp. So we are reduced down to chi wave, and chi burst and chi wave for chi dumb and aoe healing for chi usage. Yes, i can see how this can be somewhat "OP" for huge pvp clashes, like in AV, but no where els. Now im considering lvling up my old shammy healer since monks are getting nerfed by what i consider, hard. Uplift is going to be almost usless in 25m unless the other healers are horrible.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
How about, instead of calling things dumb and ranting, you give good sggestions on how to improve the class?

I understand your frustration about the class, I have a 90 monk myself I used to heal on, but I did lose interest do to ooming.

This might sound bias, but I think you should go back to sham, I quit my hpally because I realized how much more fun it is to heal as a shaman. But.. what i honestly mean is, make other healing classes so you have something to fall back on, dont get yourself stuck with one, because every once in a while, one of them will be nerfed, and if you dont like it, well.. tough.
Edited by Magicdolphin on 1/3/2013 12:26 AM PST
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Monk
Uplift is still fine in 25s. It's still my main tool for raid healing. Chi wave being buffed in 5.2 looks AMAZING. In my gear, its averages at a 385k smart heal on a 15s CD. That's...Amazing. And, a strong smart heal is what we need. The fact that its free? Icing on the cake. As long as it behaves properly in raids and has a relatively quick travel time (which most people seem to say it has), it will be amazing. That means it will average higher throughput than chi burst, as a smart heal. As far as mana goes, I don't have any issues...but that could be gear talking.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
I don't know if I should take this post seriously or not...
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
I used to love healing on my monk and then they nerfed the you-know-what out of them and I hate it! In lfg I can literally go oom in microseconds if I am not careful. Everyone loves to see big numbers, not just dps so I don't get why healers have to restrain themselves so badly while healing. It is great if you over gear content but it severely hampers those trying to gear up.

It might just be a lack of spirit but my holy priest can heal better, runs out of mana way less even spamming healing spells and is worse geared than my monk. If I didn't love WW spec, I would have ditched my monk when they nerfed it a while ago! To each their own tastes, I guess.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
01/05/2013 11:31 AMPosted by Katlei
It might just be a lack of spirit but my holy priest can heal better, runs out of mana way less even spamming healing spells and is worse geared than my monk. If I didn't love WW spec, I would have ditched my monk when they nerfed it a while ago! To each their own tastes, I guess.

Can't see your Mistweaver gear, and can't find your Priest. It's difficult to tell if it is, indeed, a Spirit issue for you. But if you're OOMing that quickly, it is most likely an issue with how you are geared, or what spells you are spamming.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Monk
How about, instead of calling things dumb and ranting, you give good sggestions on how to improve the class?

I understand your frustration about the class, I have a 90 monk myself I used to heal on, but I did lose interest do to ooming.

This might sound bias, but I think you should go back to sham, I quit my hpally because I realized how much more fun it is to heal as a shaman. But.. what i honestly mean is, make other healing classes so you have something to fall back on, dont get yourself stuck with one, because every once in a while, one of them will be nerfed, and if you dont like it, well.. tough.

Because GC doesn't pay attention to the forums, he has said it himself that nothing we say is EVER considered unless it is truly genius.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]