Divine Crusaders looking for more!

90 Blood Elf Paladin
The Divine Crusaders are looking for more members. We are a level 12 guild that has undergone some changes in leadership. We are looking for fun active players that like a laid back guild to help level the guild and others. We have 7 bank tabs, guild repairs, and need more people for heroics. PVPers are welcome too. You can pst anyone in guild for an invite. This is my first guild leadership and am looking for more. If your a GM of a small guild we can talk about a merger for the betterment of all parties.

We need all specs and levels, but would like max level toons to start running heroics.

Plus we have a cool name..pst in game for invite

Thanks
Valkyries
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warrior
good luck!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Good luck my friend! :-D
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Thanks for the kind words. We have been growing over the last few days but are still in need of higher level toons, close to max. So we can start running guild heroics. And do other guild events to help us level. I know it may be slow going at first but I'm not giving up. The bank has lots of prof mats ready to be used. We look forward to helping people gear up and get ready for whatever wow has in store for them.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]