<Ebon Resolve> Recruiting!

90 Blood Elf Paladin
We are a level 25 raiding guild, and looking for those dedicated players who are serious about raiding! . I am the GM currently Have been playing almost 6 years now. Got tired of the drama from other guilds and so far I have never been happier :) I love to raid, and pretty much strive to raid as much as Shu'halo will allow lol. We are a pretty solid guild and very well established now >.< Anyway, please let me know if you would like to join in game via mail/whisper/or Guild finder! Or reply here on the forums and I will contact you a.s.a.p.

*Update*
Doing quite well since I started this thread, We are now 6/6 MV 4/6 Hof 1/4 Terrace 1/12 ToT!!! Anyone interested in raiding, or just need a home let me know.

***We are also looking into doing 25 mans soon!! Let me know if your interested****

New Website:
EbonResolveUS.enjin.com

***Core 1 raid times:
Friday 7pm server
Saturday 7pm server

***Core 2 Raid times:
Thursday 6 Pm server.

***Rated Battlegrounds:
Wednesday 6pm server
Monday 6pm Server.

Looking for....

Geared/experienced Monk tank for Core 1 (progressing for ToT/Terrace)
Geared Healer, prefribly shaman or druid Core 1

Need heals for core 2 as well (MV/Hof)
Edited by Euphorià on 5/3/2013 9:18 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Bump ^.^
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Mage
dang if yall were alliance ><
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Oh snaps :O
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
With all my toons on my current server maxed and raiding I find myself looking for something new. I'd be more than happy to make a healer or dps on your server and have it to 90 within a week. I am a very experienced raid healer and my toons on kul tiras are between 4/6 and 6/6 MSV, 2/6 HoF. Let me know if you'd be into this idea and I can log on and start ASAP. Thanks!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Sure Kataki, that sounds great! Your welcome to come over here and give us a try :) Let me know your toons name, when you get that going and we can get you in there :)
Reply Quote
67 Troll Druid
I would love to join im main spec boomkin and off spec heals but i've been healing most stuff and enjoying it. That que never lets me dps. Anyways I used to raid all thru bc and wotlk and I am very interested in joining. I got a level 67 troll druid, the name is Snooty.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Glad to have you with us Snooty :P
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
SRSLY BRO
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
MAKING ME CRY HEX :[
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
*Updated* We are now 4/6 MV and moving right along. I will be looking to start another team, since we have had such an influx of 90's coming in. Need tanks and heals... mainly, but all are welcome :)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
We now have a new website, if you would like to check that out and submit an application! EbonResolveUS.enjin.com
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Hey there Shu'halo! Ebon Resolve still needs your help! Come and join in on the fun! You know you want to, its not hard :) Check us out, your really missing out so much to do in sooo little time, but it's a blast! Lotsa activities in store, working on an RGB team along with our Core raid team! So if your interested just let me know. Thank you Shu'halo :P
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
6/6 MV woot woot :P Too bad we didn't get more time to get it pre-nerf but oh well :D
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Moving on up 2/6 HoF woot :P Maybe looking for another tank soon or heals please let me know if your interested :)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
1/12 ToT OHHHH YEA BABY!!! <3<3<3 We getting there!!!
Reply Quote
1 Pandaren Warrior

Really? 21st guild on the server to kill the first boss, 19168th in the West, and you feel it deserves a forum post with mounds of euphoria? Good luck with that lol
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Sometimes people care to much.

Eup if i had a level 90 raid worthy toon i'd rock it with you.
Reply Quote
7 Night Elf Mage

Really? 21st guild on the server to kill the first boss, 19168th in the West, and you feel it deserves a forum post with mounds of euphoria? Good luck with that lol

Seriously? They accomplished something as a guild, and proud of it. Who cares what # they are. Congrats to Ebon, killing a boss with the guild is the greatest reward!
Edited by Galane on 4/2/2013 12:22 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]