<Ebon Resolve> Recruiting!

100 Blood Elf Paladin
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/StopHavingFunGuys

http://xkcd.com/359/
This doesn't make you cool like a real raid guild! Stop having fun!
Edited by Liedel on 4/2/2013 4:30 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I love how this guy is on a level one toon just to troll me lmao >.>
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Anyways I need some help!! My tank recently had to leave due to the situation in Korea atm, and we are unsure if a few of our core dps'ers will be able to continue raiding with us because of real life or whatnot. So we are looking to fill these slots. So if you are interested in raiding with us please let me know. I would prefer to have a Druid or monk tank, possibly a warlock and we can go from there. Im not really picky, as long as you know how to play your toon and are actively trying to improve. Thanks guys! :)
Edited by Euphorià on 4/5/2013 5:47 PM PDT
Reply Quote
91 Orc Death Knight
Hello, saw your thread and that you need a tank. I know I'm not a Druid or a Monk, so if you really want one of them then by all means. I am eager to tank however, and have quite a lot of MMO experience, along with a positive attitude and other buzzwords I could put in. Honestly, I'm looking for a good guild that needs a good tank who's still learning the ropes here in Pandaria. Send me a message in-game or such and we can talk if you are interested, I looked but you were not online as of this posting.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Sooo Check this out, Core 1 and core 2 are starting to look pretty solid. Actually thinking about trying to run 25's maybe soon??? I noticed there are no 25 man guilds here on Horde side anymore. I realize this is mostly because the loot drops are the same yadda yadda. But I would like to bring back that excitement of a large group doing a raid together. Anyway we will most likely trying to do that very soon, and will need that extra 5 people to fill the raid slot. Would like to know how many would be interested and try to fill those slots :) Thanks :)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Need a monk tank, and shaman/or druid heals for our core 1

Raid Times

Fri/Sat 7pm server
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Still looking for a tank for progressing in ToT, and possibly a healer. Please let me know if your interested. Much apreciated thanks :P
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]