Visionary. What a joke.

90 Human Death Knight
Hey guys. Thought i would make this thread to point out how much visionary big note themselves.
Peep.. (the GM) Does not like me.. nor do i like her, I like to Invite Xrealm and hunt her down from time to time. She decided to get her Boyfriend (Shiftonyou). Also known as KAILIS, Smolderthorn people would know him as a Paladin. She was big noting her Boyfriend saying " Hes gonna beat you, You're scared ect ect" After beating him 3 or 4 Times, they come to the conclusion that i was "cheating" Because i had a 5% haste buff on me from my Rogue friend that Invite me Xrealm. When they seem to forget that Frost DK gets a 5% haste buff anyway. After the Fights with Kailis, One of their fellow guild members Links the haste buff in Guild chat. Where Peep tells that specific guild member to basically shut up.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Thank you so much for alerting the Smolderthorn community of this unspeakable act. Never has such terror been inflicted on the server since the infamous Mumble Menace, and I for one will not tolerate it. Visionary thinks they can just go around "big noting" their stud-muffin boyfriends, however this couldn't be farther from the truth.

The pain that I'm sure has been inflicted on you, dear Lokii, is severe and entirely disturbing. You have every right to feel outraged by the misunderstanding of your haste buff, and I'd like to personally offer you any aid I can.

Together, we can right this wrong and bring justice to you, and Death Knights across Azeroth who don't have their haste buffs fully appreciated. We are all deeply indebted to you for taking the time to write this post.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Thank you so much for alerting the Smolderthorn community of this unspeakable act. Never has such terror been inflicted on the server since the infamous Mumble Menace, and I for one will not tolerate it. Visionary thinks they can just go around "big noting" their stud-muffin boyfriends, however this couldn't be farther from the truth.

The pain that I'm sure has been inflicted on you, dear Lokii, is severe and entirely disturbing. You have every right to feel outraged by the misunderstanding of your haste buff, and I'd like to personally offer you any aid I can.

Together, we can right this wrong and bring justice to you, and Death Knights across Azeroth who don't have their haste buffs fully appreciated. We are all deeply indebted to you for taking the time to write this post.

What an epic troll <3
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
lolvisionary
I mean, lolvipers.

Invite me for horde hunting parties, mkay?
Reply Quote
Never has such terror been inflicted on the server since the infamous Mumble Menace...

PoopChute
FoSho
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Hunter

another insightful post from Ms. Fandango. do u have a blog I can read? or twitter??

PoopChute
FoSho

Tabbi is hot
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
No i started on you because you saw fit to try and get my kicked from Dara Mactire on KT, How ever failed to do so, So then i saw fit to harass your guild because it is a joke. You are too scared to take me on in a duel, Might i add that NO ONE on that server could beat me 1v1.. ALWAYS needed to have more then 1 or 2 with them when i was around. The ONLY person in your guild that was able to beat me 1v1 was a monk called Kazaki, Face it peep you're nothing but a joke to your guild and to your friends, You're as bad as that chick in Seduction "Bubbles" Pathetic. Come back to me when you are able to accomplish something in pvp. LOLWAIT you dont have the skill-set to do so.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Sorry. Not only Kazaki, Unclemeda beat me 1v1.. Hes a boss rogue.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Tell us how you really feel.
Here on Smolderthorn, We Care.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
01/04/2013 01:20 PMPosted by Pêêp
Not sure what your deal is. Ive never even spoken to you before.

Nobody has. Most have just farmed honor from said person.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Still sound mad peep. I got told from Poprocks and his brother that it was you. Might want to talk to them about it huh. Didnt hit a nerve at all tbh, I thought that i would find it fun to hunt down all your guildies till i got to you. Killed poprocks countless times, Made him Rez sickness a few times too, And i was !@#$ at raiding.. Might be true but then again raiding was never really FOR me. And yeah ofcourse there are gonna be other people out there that can beat my DK. MIght i add that DK has 0 Defenses as frost. Only Icebound Fortitude. So yah ofcourse theres gonna be heaps of people to beat me. But no one on smolder as i recall. And are you sure that guildies are your friends? Like really. im pretty sure that you are getting on peoples nerves in that guild. You might not know it but i do have Friends with in that guild that tell me %^-*. And honestly i dont CARE about your silly college ect, it does not phase me one bit.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
And you keep calling me a kid? haha dude im 20. get your !@#$ straight
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
01/03/2013 03:52 PMPosted by Smolderthorn
another insightful post from Ms. Fandango. do u have a blog I can read? or twitter??

rely nice of u 2 sayign. hwo 2 meet u?
Edited by Fandango on 1/4/2013 9:46 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
Lol, the server's most hated DK talking trash about someone? Lol. He even talks trash about someone who accuses him of hacking? Lawl. I remember when me and infuse ran into the shrine of seven stars and railed you in your own house and you immediately logged onto your horde took spewing words like "hackers, noobs, etc...". I understand the rivalry between horde and alliance but you have issues bro. I don't go a day without a guild member saying that you're camping them somewhere in the field. It's time to let go dude.

P.S. Logging on to your horde toon to talk trash is indication of issues you have. I wish Blizz never allowed having both factions on a server.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]