LFM RBG - semi regular basis

90 Blood Elf Paladin
RBG LFM for semi regular runs Wed & Thurs nights plus weekends when available.
Forming a group of geared players (at least half malevolent) with 1700+ rbg xp (+arena xp is preferred).
CR not important but gear + skill requirement is.
Guildies will take priority.

If interested please add/msg me via gametag with class-spec and xp.

Mainly on the hunt for a secondary FC (either druid or BDK)
Also LF a FDK capable of being a secondary or primary target caller.
Healers and mainly ranged dps wanted for increasing rbg network.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
If you need fire mage (can play frost) hit me up
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
Hey man, me and my mates are in the same boat sorta stopped half way though the season and wanna get back into it. Hpally, frost dk and arms warrior all skilled players and decent geared. We are on most nights so just hit me up if u are keen :) (or anyone else that reads this and is keen for regular rbgs)
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Priest
As you can see by my armoury, I am not only an amazing pvper but pretty much the best priest on Jubei'thos. Take me to your RBGS.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Im thinking about getting back into doing rbg's im extremely good with my calls look me up.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
!@#$ you gubei stop trying to recruit everything that has posted on the forums especially chucking your name in for rbgs on a thread that has been dead for over a month
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Explain (256 characters max)