Horde made Goldshire their home on 1/5/2013

90 Tauren Paladin
To all you Ally that came out to get big, round Tauren bag to the face, I salute you. You gave a good push once in that 2 hour time period. Granted we all AFK'd to LoL at the amount of baddies there were tickling us, you still managed to kill one of us I think. Anytime you would care to grow some hangars and get at Org for some World PvP, don't be scared. You may find that you will not die in RL if you get owned in game. A few of the baddies worth mention aren't even on this realm, so Thunderhorn Ally should tighten up a bit. Stop being PvE stuck and L2PvP. Thanks for all the honor and kills. I appreciate it. May your wounds heal and the stench of my undergarment leave your face eventually.

I <3 U,
Jymbîc
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Druid
You think your good at PvP on a PvE server that isnt even good in the first place. /golfclap
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
If your going to post a brag thread at least do it on a server known for the pvp and get the date right in the title ffs.
Edited by Cheadge on 1/4/2013 10:17 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Wait...something is not right here. Who let a Tauren into "Forsaken" Legion? Shouldn't you be dead? Unless you are already an undead Tauren, but then you would not sweat and therefore we would not stink when you, do your thing, to our dead bodies (you have unique things you do but I do not judge). We would actually smell like hamburger meat, as you are a dead cow, and people would just think we had just been to Wendy's for an amazing Baconator. Then our Alliance allies would think we have great taste in food and we would make new friends. Unless they were vegetarian but then we would just have to say that we had died to you and that conversation could lead to a more pleasant one and then we would make another friend in the end, you can never have too many friends especially when you're playing World of Warcraft and need people to talk to while farming or doing dreadful daily quests. Oh and then when you're killing a Pandaren rare and have a LONG interrupt cooldown you need a friend to help you and when you have a lot of friends you have a better chance of having a friend not busy you can bug until they do. Hooray for friends! Three cheers for Jymbic! Jymbic for president!
Edited by Aelaiya on 1/5/2013 12:29 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
You sound so butthurt, that I fear you may kill yourself if I rip you apart for that failure tangent you went on. So I'll just say I hope my bag was tasty. And it can be smothered in bacon the next time it gets placed upon your friends faces if a Baconator is your thing. Who am I to deny good old fashioned food !@#$.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
01/04/2013 10:02 PMPosted by Twiizted
You think your good at PvP on a PvE server that isnt even good in the first place. /golfclap

Well being good at PvP generally means you are good at your class. With the over simplification of WoW, they have made it tough to be bad at it. So, I guess I assume automatically that people have enough IQ to know what fire feels like or where babies come from. But considering most of you are so terrible at every aspect of the game, I see my faith was misplaced in the 2nd grade IQ level I thought most possed here. Sorry for the mix up bro.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Hunter
*Curiously notes that both people from "Resolute" made the same mistake by using the possessive word "your" instead of the contraction "you're," which would have been grammatically correct in both contexts; the mistake cannot be attributed to a simple typo and indicates a genuine misunderstanding of basic English.

*Also notes both Resolute replies amounted to nothing more than an admission of sucking in PVP and wishing the big, scary Tauren would go away to fight people more intimidating than they are.

*Enjoys Aelaiya's ramblings. :)
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
01/05/2013 06:54 AMPosted by Jymbîc
You sound so butthurt

But I was never flagged for PvP to die. :( I have not PvP'd yet this expansion as I am trying to catch up to my guildies in PvE gear/reputation and dailies can take a lot of time in healing gear plus no new and exciting Tol Barad-like battleground to motivate me to PvP and I think you would die of laughter after one-shotting a poor little Priest. Because then you would have died to the Alliance out in Elywnn as you can not fight while gasping for breath on the floor and of course you would end up hitting me with a Judgement again and unleash another wave of laughter for your raid and would have died yet again. So alas I sat unflagged in my PvE gear (which you have to admit looks awesome!) and watched from the safety of hiding behind Lacroix when my Orb of Deception was on cooldown, you never knew muahaha!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
01/05/2013 07:58 AMPosted by Aelaiya
You sound so butthurt

But I was never flagged for PvP to die. :( I have not PvP'd yet this expansion as I am trying to catch up to my guildies in PvE gear/reputation and dailies can take a lot of time in healing gear plus no new and exciting Tol Barad-like battleground to motivate me to PvP and I think you would die of laughter after one-shotting a poor little Priest. Because then you would have died to the Alliance out in Elywnn as you can not fight while gasping for breath on the floor and of course you would end up hitting me with a Judgement again and unleash another wave of laughter for your raid and would have died yet again. So alas I sat unflagged in my PvE gear (which you have to admit looks awesome!) and watched from the safety of hiding behind Lacroix when my Orb of Deception was on cooldown, you never knew muahaha!

Blah Blah Blah..Im bad. Blah Blah Blah..I watched as my town got rolled. Blah Blah Blah I'm scared. Again, dying in game doesn't make you die in RL. Join the party next time nubs :)
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
I am horrified! Non-scripted aspects of the game..devil-speak! I would much rather kill bosses and run Heroics, it's what I do best. Although now that I know if I die in-game I will not die in front of my computer I may be inclined to do something here and there. That tidbit of knowledge is definitely worth mentioning to all my friends! Thank you for sharing it. However I will have to decline your generous offer of engaging in the battles near Goldshire. I learned that even if you "roll" the town we have extremely talented workers. Woke up the next morning and it was back! Rome wasn't built in a day, but Goldshire was! So really there is no point defending it..just yell when you've had your fun and games so we can send in the workers. And let me know next time so I can bring some popcorn as I watch the show..but not kettlecorn, that stuff is ick knock-off popcorn.
Edited by Aelaiya on 1/5/2013 11:50 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Thank you, Coady! And you won't see me much I think. I'm not planning on PvP'ing this expansion so far but who knows that may change. Goodluck out there. :)
Reply Quote
100 Human Death Knight
If they touched our female npcs then we have to quarantine Goldshire and burn it to the ground.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Hunter
01/06/2013 01:39 PMPosted by Judson
If they touched our female npcs then we have to quarantine Goldshire and burn it to the ground.

I licked them. All of them. In ways only a Goblin can lick.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
01/06/2013 05:27 PMPosted by Leptis

I licked them. All of them. In ways only a Goblin can lick.

Are goblin tongues rough like cat tongues?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
01/06/2013 09:51 PMPosted by Howdoing
Are goblin tongues rough like cat tongues?

I like where this is going.

The conversation. Not the tongue.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Hunter
Not the tongue.

Oh, you say that, but you don't really mean it... :)
Reply Quote
87 Tauren Death Knight
Why would you go and take over goldshire. not even the alliance like goldshire
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Hunter
01/09/2013 12:08 PMPosted by Raagon
Why would you go and take over goldshire. not even the alliance like goldshire

If that's the case, Alliance sure do act funny, with so many of them hanging out in a place they don't like, willing to fight and die for a place they care nothing for. I don't get it. I'll just keep licking.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]