Horde made Goldshire their home on 1/5/2013

Jymbic, you are nothing special, i remember globaling you on my paladin, and I would be happy to do it again :/

P.S it is goldshire, where the level 5s quest.

come outside SW and find competitive players Mr. 1200 hero
Reply Quote
Another thing, you have not passed 1000 rating in any ladder. You are not an elite player, im not expecting 2200 because it is thunderhorn but c'mon.

Your Kill/Death ratio is 1.71, Proving you die a vast majority in BGs and you kills can not meet up to your deaths.
You lost nearly every single duel you been in...like, why dont you PvE?

And now, you brag? because you killed some unexpecting level 10s?

hmmm....lucky all the 2400 players Xfered to emerald dream...otherwise your little thread would be a QQ thread.

If you want to learn how to play Ret, L2 keybind, or get tought the basics, ask Jwl, He is all that is left here. good day 1100 Exp. player
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/200/420/BRTky.jpg
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Hunter
JWL... oh, yes, I remember now. The paladin that constantly bubbled and used his nitro boosts to run away. I could understand once or twice, but it seemed to be his mode of operations. Is that the mark of a real pro? Does that entitle you to puff your chest out and be condescending to others? Sure seems that way...

I always find it amusing when people try to reference Arena rating as if it's some clear indication of personal skill. Do they not realize Arena is not a one-man show? I just as well might tell you, Jwl, that I'm clearly better than you are, as evidenced by me winning 67% of all my battlegrounds, while you win only 54%. Somehow, I don't think you'd accept that. Why? Because other players are involved - just like in Arena. In Arena, certain class combinations work better than others. Someone's rating could be attributed not to a difference in skill, but a difference in class combinations. Additionally, there are other players on Arena teams, and even an awesome player can only do so much if the other members of the team aren't so hot; their rating could be attributed to the ability of others on their team. Or, and here's a novelty, some people just don't care about rating and are quite happy getting in 10 wins with whoever to cap out on the weekly conquest points. But ah, someone like Jwl doesn't consider all of these things, does he? No, he'd rather conveniently forget them in some juvenile, invalid bid to trash talk another player, supposing Arena rating is a completely accurate picture of an individual; the very concept of using a group score to measure an individual invalidates the entire measurement!
Edited by Leptis on 4/4/2013 2:16 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Your Kill/Death ratio is 1.71, Proving you die a vast majority in BGs and you kills can not meet up to your deaths.

Call of Duty!
Edited by Vilerot on 4/4/2013 2:47 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warrior
Boop!

:D
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Monk
wut
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
[quote="85677962103"] JWL... oh, yes, I remember now. The paladin that constantly bubbled and used his nitro boosts to run away.

I'm sure you aren't too unfamiliar with rocket boosts yourself. Talk about hypocrisy...
Edited by Legitimas on 4/9/2013 8:37 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Hunter
[quote="85677962103"] JWL... oh, yes, I remember now. The paladin that constantly bubbled and used his nitro boosts to run away.

I'm sure you aren't too unfamiliar with rocket boosts yourself. Talk about hypocrisy...

It seems your reading comprehension skills need a little work. I never said there was a problem making use of them; the problem comes in trying to talk tough when you rely so heavily on running away entirely from even fights. The situations aren't parallel - sorry. There's always a bigger fish, but you're certainly not one of them, which makes it curious why you're trying to talk so tough. You're like North Korea, dude.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Leptis, seeing how you are referring to that world PvP, yes, I will nitro boost and run away, seeing how you, a boomy, and a prot paladin and about 10 NPCs were chasing me...its called playing it smart, lets try again, perhaps in a safer setting?

Hmm, not a bigger fish, says the BM Hunter that did not, pass 1500 in any ladder.
BM=Easy 1800+ in MoP. Yes, Arenas do not prove everything, but you may want to try a bit harder, seeing how horde actually have something of a name on this server (compared to alliance)
Edited by Jwl on 4/19/2013 10:07 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Did it just get real? I can't tell :-(
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
lol pvp nerds
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Shaman
Did it just get real? I can't tell :-(

Sorry, Klarus, but we're only at 97.3% real. We either need Leptis to respond one more time with a pejorative aimed at Jwl or a third party to say "Damn, son!"
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Hunter
04/19/2013 10:02 AMPosted by Jwl
Leptis, seeing how you are referring to that world PvP, yes, I will nitro boost and run away, seeing how you, a boomy, and a prot paladin and about 10 NPCs were chasing me...its called playing it smart, lets try again, perhaps in a safer setting?

You talk as if this only happened one or two times. I know my experience has limitations, but your bubble + nitro boost maneuver seems to be the rule, even when the odds are even.

Hmm, not a bigger fish, says the BM Hunter that did not, pass 1500 in any ladder.

Here you just type out of willful ignorance. I just explained - and you apparently did not read - how referring to a group score to assess an individual is invalid. Yet here you are doing it again, like a dog returning to its vomit.

Here, let me see if you accept your own logic. According to your statistics page (http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/thunderhorn/Jwl/statistic#21:153), you win only 54.8% of your battlegrounds. According to my statistics page (http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/thunderhorn/leptis/statistic#21:153), I win 68.6% of my battlegrounds. Therefore, I think it's perfectly clear that I am a better player than JWL and because of this, I should now commence on challenges to his viability as a player and how he should probably "try a bit harder" to counter the fail reputation of his associated faction.
Edited by Leptis on 4/19/2013 12:47 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
04/19/2013 12:39 PMPosted by Leptis
it's perfectly clear that I am a better player than JWL

Well said good sir.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
nerf paladins
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Shaman
Klarus, it is now officially real.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
I was suspecting it did get real a few posts ago.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
nerf paladins

That's war
Reply Quote
70 Human Warlock
yea, you are better then me. Your BG win/loss ratio is higher...that proves it.
Seeing how you are 1 person, and a team consist of 10, 15, and 40 players, I am sure you and only you are the reason for your wins...but you are not responsible for your loses?

First off, you are class carried sunshine. Hunter is the mistweaver monk of DPS
Second, Ret is the most QQ'd about class of MoP, we are undercredited in every way and nobody wants anything to do with them as far as RBGs, 2vs & 3s.

ALSO I see you are pushing 1500 in 2s. NICE! pass that passive statistic!

Yea, I rocket boost, it is my tinker, when im getting farmed by you and others with NPCs on top of me, what else would I do? not like it matters, seeing how you do the same thing :/

But dont come on here preaching to me that you are better...just because your BG W/L is better...you can sit AFK and still have a good ratio :/
Edited by Jwlqt on 4/22/2013 9:19 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]