Forming a Roleplaying Guild

90 Gnome Rogue
I was recently enlightened upon how the community of roleplayers is dwindling in our realm, and I have devised an idea of . . . well the title says it all, and I plan on naming it 'The Pathfinders'. However, in the midst of all of it, I was wondering if it is a good idea to pursue after, and with your imputs, I can see if I should go on with it or not. In order to give me what I need, I must give you what you need, a basic idea upon this endeavor. The framework is that I bring in this uniformity to the likes of roleplayers, ones who relax and wind down in between questing, taking it slow to enrich themselves in the full experience of the game if you will. With this, we could use it as a seed persay that has the potential of growing into a magnificent plant, and in turn, this plant will bear the fruits of bringing back the roleplaying in a roleplaying realm. But, there are non-roleplayers in our realm, and there are different levels of roleplayers, and I believe that this can be solved by putting down the bordering archetypes of this activity, and mutually get along with one another. By this collaboration, we can find the path to the revival and solidification of this great art into Argent Dawn, which is why I chose this as the guild's name.
Edited by Gearspin on 1/5/2013 12:05 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I have... no idea what you're talking about.

If you want to form a guild. Go for it. Best of luck to you.

I'd suggest going to the weekly meetings and establishing yourself as someone positive in the already existing alliance RP community.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I totally support another RP guild, but you talk as if we have no community at all. We do, and it's fairly active. Yes, we're small, but we're not non-existent, and we grow each day. We have an OOC channel, UnitedAD. Of course, I don't actually know what things are like on Hordeside, but I'm assuming you're only referring to Alliance.

I'm also... really confused about what kind of guild you're trying to make. You're pretty vague about it. Are you saying all the RPers should be in one guild? Is this going to be a themed guild or just one to get people together? Like I said, I'm all for another guild, I'm just curious what you mean to do with yours and how we can "give you what you need."
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Rogue
Thanks for the replys, I am currently putting it aside and am beginning to make my way through the roleplaying community.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]