The bubble done popped, @meowmix

70 Gnome Rogue
01/14/2013 12:09 AMPosted by Guiltie

So did you actually get lucky enough to get that in a pack of cards, or go to ebay and spend some rediculous amount of money? please do tell

A good paying job and a college education does wonders. However, judging by the way you spelled RIDICULOUS, I am not certain you would know much about that...

He is an EMT and I find it HIGHLY entertaining that you, people of the Horde, get upset when you get slain by your ENEMIES on a PVP SERVER. If you don't like it, pull out your wallet (or ugly purse) and slide that debit/credit card out of it's sheath like your shiny swords/maces and go to Moonguard you silly, silly dolts.

The premise of a PVP SERVER is exactly what you are complaining about, making it difficult for your enemies to do dailies, farm nodes, and level. Aforementioned, get mad or get glad. To me, it sounds like mad. What do I know, though? Only the secrets to all the universe.

Furthermore, I'd like to elaborate on the fact that you are correcting a person's grammar over a video game -- while still mildly entertaining and a clear indication of the above "mad" conclusion I have drawn out for you. One could easily deduce that you are projecting insecurities towards Yeahbro and are actually quite jealous of his feathery rump dropping deuces on your corpse! Stay alive a bit longer and don't instantly release, you may find that Moonkin feathers are quite soft and dandy.

Squanto #1 player worldwide signing off.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
Furthermore, I'd like to elaborate on the fact that you are correcting a person's grammar over a video game -- while still mildly entertaining and a clear indication of the above "mad" conclusion I have drawn out for you. One could easily deduce that you are projecting insecurities towards Yeahbro and are actually quite jealous of his feathery rump dropping deuces on your corpse! Stay alive a bit longer and don't instantly release, you may find that Moonkin feathers are quite soft and dandy.

Guiltie was never "mad" over any sort of PvP. He simply highlighted someone being stupid. Your massive blocks of text were as irrelevant to your targeted individual as they were typing to begin with.
Reply Quote
70 Gnome Rogue
Nice try, you got dookied on, though; my brotha.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
This server needs some Spartan Love..
Soon enough my loved ones soon enough.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
01/14/2013 04:22 PMPosted by Squanto
Nice try, you got dookied on, though; my brotha.

When was I "mad"? The correction in grammar was a part of the joke I was making. Apparently, you did not like the joke though and got "mad". Also; why rant about people complaining about getting killed on a PvP server? I think it enriches the PvP experience and have never got upset about it... Just as Rettick said, that essay you wrote was irrelevant to my post.

Anyway, looking forward to killing you again! :)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
This server needs some Spartan Love..
Soon enough my loved ones soon enough.

I approve of this! It's been far too long man! <3
Reply Quote
70 Gnome Rogue
If you want to talk about proper grammar, learn punctuation.

"'mad'?"
"'mad'."

"Also;"

Quit beating around the bush. You made a thread directed at meowmix and were crying lol /end cy@
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin

"'mad'?"
"'mad'."

"Also;"

Furthermore, I'd like to elaborate on the fact that you are correcting a person's grammar over a video game -- while still mildly entertaining and a clear indication of the above "mad" conclusion I have drawn out for you.

Quit beating around the bush. You made a thread directed at meowmix and were crying lol /end cy@

I didn't make this thread, lol...

It's odd. Your posts actually just make you seem less and less intelligent, lol.
Edited by Guiltie on 1/14/2013 10:41 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
CQC
01/14/2013 12:09 AMPosted by Guiltie
A good paying job and a college education does wonders. However, judging by the way you spelled RIDICULOUS, I am not certain you would know much about that...

HAI GUILDY DOH YOU LIEK MAH SPEELING YET I WENT TO FIVE GRADE AND GOT A GOLD SATR TO SHOW YOU I SPEELL PURTY GUD.

Seriously, i write reports all day why should i give two flying frogs as to my grammar and punctuation on the forums of an mmo?

Grats on your college degree and high paying job, really im happy for you. im glad to see progress. I chose not to spend four years in college, instead i decided to pick up grandma from her house when she stops breathing. I chose to take care of the sick and elderly, to me thats life well spent.

To take a shot at my real life through a video game gives me a little bit of insight as to how unhappy you REALLY are. Money buys alot, it wont buy you happiness or friends.

Enjoy how lame you are. LOVE THESE FEATHERS BETCH.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
01/14/2013 10:41 PMPosted by Yeahbro

HAI GUILDY DOH YOU LIEK MAH SPEELING YET I WENT TO FIVE GRADE AND GOT A GOLD SATR TO SHOW YOU I SPEELL PURTY GUD.

Seriously, i write reports all day why should i give two flying frogs as to my grammar and punctuation on the forums of an mmo?

Grats on your college degree and high paying job, really im happy for you. im glad to see progress. I chose not to spend four years in college, instead i decided to pick up grandma from her house when she stops breathing. I chose to take care of the sick and elderly, to me thats life well spent.

To take a shot at my real life through a video game gives me a little bit of insight as to how unhappy you REALLY are. Money buys alot, it wont buy you happiness or friends.

Enjoy how lame you are. LOVE THESE FEATHERS BETCH.

You are all so angry over a simple joke. This is too good. More text please. I enjoy wasting your time.
Reply Quote
70 Gnome Rogue
Your guild, you, it's all the same. I look less intelligent by pointing out logical fallacies in your grammar that YOU tried to trump someone on? Right-o, champ!
Reply Quote
70 Gnome Rogue
Reverts to "I am trolling you, tehe" when you are the one who posted about his real life status on a video game. Great comeback, grammar !@#$ that isn't even up to speed on his own grammar!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
01/14/2013 10:46 PMPosted by Squanto
Your guild, you, it's all the same. I look less intelligent by pointing out logical fallacies in your grammar that YOU tried to trump someone on? Right-o, champ!

Another stupid post. My joke had to do with grammar. Your argument with me was over punctuation. There is no logical fallacy there. The two would need to be one in the same and they are not. Just hop off google before you hurt your brain...
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
CQC
01/14/2013 10:44 PMPosted by Guiltie
I enjoy wasting your time.

Says the guy refreshing this page every five seconds to see if anyone is talking to him. lonely much?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
01/14/2013 10:49 PMPosted by Yeahbro
I enjoy wasting your time.

Says the guy refreshing this page every five seconds to see if anyone is talking to him. lonely much?

Reply Quote
70 Gnome Rogue
gram·mar -

The whole system and structure of a language or of languages in general, usually taken as consisting of syntax and morphology (including inflections) and sometimes also phonology and semantics

You sir, Guiltie, are a moron. It's no wonder, just read your name. *Yawn* Mizzou wasn't ranked #1 j-school for no reason, hurpadurp.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
01/14/2013 10:56 PMPosted by Squanto
*Yawn* Mizzou wasn't ranked #1 j-school for no reason, hurpadurp.

What? Lol.

Do YOU even know what you are talking about?
Reply Quote
70 Gnome Rogue
Dodge more, please. Do you want to see my diploma?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
01/14/2013 11:02 PMPosted by Squanto

I have no idea what you are TRYING to say. Not the slightest idea.
Reply Quote
70 Gnome Rogue
01/14/2013 11:05 PMPosted by Guiltie

I have no idea what you are TRYING to say. Not the slightest idea.

Grammar covers punctuation you dolt, quit acting oblivious to the fact you called someone out and don't even know what you're talking about. What I am trying to say is, you picked the wrong person to argue with the English language with, brajington. I am done trying to prove a point that is clearly above your head.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]