The bubble done popped, @meowmix

90 Blood Elf Paladin
Hello QYJ,

This topic has just been brought to my attention so I am trying to clear the air and find a resolution to this entire issue. Also, reading from some of the original posts it certainly seems that both guilds enjoy WPvP and mostly do this without emotional attachment or hatred when doing it.

I will keep the rest of this message short and to the point. If the warmages are met on a fair playing ground then I would be very interested and would like to hear from anyone on your side that wants to arrange something.

I look forward to hearing from you, and see you all in the vale!

-Maynard

Sounds good man!

I will sent something up with you guys through PM and that way we can have some fun wargames in a few different BGs/Arenas. This should be a lot of fun. We can work with whatever you have available (i.e. if you guys have only one healer we will do the same)

Looking forward to it!
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Sounds good man!

I will sent something up with you guys through PM and that way we can have some fun wargames in a few different BGs/Arenas. This should be a lot of fun. We can work with whatever you have available (i.e. if you guys have only one healer we will do the same)

Looking forward to it!

isn't it nice when both side find a compromise that allows for more people to lie dead on the floor?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
We can work with whatever you have available (i.e. if you guys have only one healer we will do the same)

I think the comp should be up to each team's discretion. Otherwise, sounds good.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
I will keep the rest of this message short and to the point. If the warmages are met on a fair playing ground then I would be very interested and would like to hear from anyone on your side that wants to arrange something.

I look forward to hearing from you, and see you all in the vale!

You seem pretty level-headed, awesome.

Our core RBGs on Thursdays and Mondays, so that would be ideal. We could just wargame before queueing up normally. I'm sure we can do something else with enough heads up if another day is better for your guild's availability though too. So, my current pitch is this coming Thursday--always up for discussion of course.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
I'm usually on in the evenings/night--like now :P
Reply Quote
Just to be clear to Meowmix, my thoughts and actions do not necessarily reflect that of QYJ and vice versa, I am no hater in the sense exhibited by many in this thread. My crusade against your antics is strictly personal. See you on the battlefield, which appears to be our bank as of late. I'm going to be doing dailys (for the first time in weeks) tonight on my alt, Dolotime, come test your mettle.

And in the immortal words of Kanye West
"Ima play this Vandross, you gon take yo pants off, ima play this Gladys Knight, me and you gon get right"
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Hunter
*sniff*

*sniff*

Every time I've engaged you Honor and Glory people in the shrine bank, I've watched you all die miserably at the hands of a few Horde. Am I missing something? Clearly I am.

First off, I think that there is no greater motivation to get pvp geared and do your dailies with guildies/friends, than the constant threat of opportunistic monsters desperately clawing at your entrails for the lulz. Quit your !@#$%ing, gear up, team up, and think tactically.

Second off:
I am more than ready for some large scale world pvp, and if no one is willing to put a foot forward to organize this for the horde, I will gladly volunteer.

There is a real opportunity to give world pvp on Deathwing a real kick in the ^-*, and I think we all should be spending less time !@#$%ing about it and more time planning full scale assaults on valuable resources and figuring out how to cripple our enemies en masse.
Save the QQ for raid nights.
Edited by Monsterstalk on 2/8/2013 10:05 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
02/04/2013 10:37 AMPosted by Monsterstalk
Save the QQ for raid nights.

but... raid nights are when we go around the vale jumping random hordies
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
01/07/2013 05:19 PMPosted by Dethernaxx
my friends, meowmix doesn't even need us to kill, half the time, you're already dead before we get to your body

exactly he has to wait till we're half dead, he can't win any other way
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
Second off:
I am more than ready for some war games, and if no one is willing to put a foot forward to organize this on our side, I will gladly volunteer.

I'm not sure what side you're referring to, but QYJ is in the process of organizing Wargames against HnG and are quite content representing our own side. If you'd like to organize something to play against our guild as well then that would be welcome too.

edit4quote
Edited by Retticky on 2/6/2013 6:08 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
These guys aren't even that great. We fought them last night and only lost after being thrown off the wall (we may have been responsible for the revenge attack on the horde pvp vendor :P ). Twas good fun though.

There's some !@# $%^- druid (not meomix) in the vale that waits silently while you fight a rare and then kills you right when it is about to die. THAT is annoying. But people looking for WPVP, more power to them. (I'm sure someone will say, but that IS world PVP!. No, !@#$ you, that is just being an !@#)
Edited by Gondolin on 2/6/2013 12:07 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Hunter
I'm not sure what side you're referring to, but QYJ is in the process of organizing Wargames against HnG and are quite content representing our own side. If you'd like to organize something to play against our guild as well then that would be welcome too.

edit4quote

Who gave you the right to claim all of their blood as your personal trophy?

edit4quote
Edited by Monsterstalk on 2/7/2013 8:20 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Death Knight
alright bros, while we're on the topic of horde representation, are there any active RBG groups (horde side) looking for members?

not super experienced (alright not at all) with the RBG scene, but i'm a quick study :o
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Hunter
Edited by Monsterstalk on 2/11/2013 2:34 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Hunter
Edited by Monsterstalk on 2/11/2013 2:34 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
gratz meowmix, way to represent. if horde have a problem with it they can go to account management and hit the "realm transfer" button and play on a PVE server.
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
and monstertalk, the only "bloodshed" last night was yours haha, that is until you got 13 people to our 5 then you could finally get something done.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
02/08/2013 01:46 PMPosted by Johnnykage
that is until you got 13 people to our 5 then you could finally get something done.

sounds like any time that your guild tries to fight ours... or anybody in WPvP for that matter. hearing anybody from HnG say something in that type of context is unbelievable for the most part. fraps footage, screenshots, or gtfo.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]