[H] <Pick em Up> 10M - Recruiting

90 Goblin Priest
Our roots in raiding come from Vanilla WoW and we really took off in Burning Crusade with a few Horde firsts at the time.

We were Sen'Jins first team to get Glory of the Firelands Raider. We were also in the top 100 in the US with certain bosses.

Our team communicates using Team Speak and we work together to get through whatever challenges that are thrown our way.

Our environment is very friendly and relaxing so if this is what you are looking for apply yourself.

Our progression currently is - ToT 11/12

We're currently searching for:

Druid - Boomkin (Resto offspec is a bonus)
Death Knight - Dps
Warrior - Dps

Requirements are:
Able to communicate over TeamSpeak.
Able to use your brain.

Only extremely capable players need apply - we expect professionalism and dedication to the team.

Healers - Full.

A bit about the guild:

We raid 3 days a week, for a total of 9 hours a week.
Schedule is:
8.30-11.00 Tues/Thurs/Sun, Invites go out 15 min before raid start.

We use Suicide Kings to distribute loot.

You earn both your raiding spot and your loot through your attendance/performance.

We prefer quality to quantity raids, which is why we raid so relatively little - our schedule is perfect for people working or studying, as you'll be able to get to bed on the right side of midnight, and you'll be able to eat your dinner in peace before the raid starts.

We expect applicants to provide:
World of logs to show their performance.
Have their character properly geared and optimized (anything below 480 average at this point would probably not have a good chance at joining, as we need people to be able to actually help us progress, not warm the bench till farm, then soak up loot. 480 is very easily obtainable at this point, anyway).
Be able to attend all raid nights.

Do not apply to our guild if you have pending applications to any other teams.

If you're interested, our forums and application process can be found on http://pick-em-up.wowstead.com/ - if you have questions, feel free to come online on Sen'Jin horde side, and do a /who Pick em Up - any character including the name "Dkt" will be able to answer your questions.
Edited by Dkt on 4/22/2013 1:29 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
Bump still looking for players.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
Still looking for people who want to raid! Only 3 times a week. Great for a casual raider who likes to still get things done!
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
bump for dkt?

<3

-thegreatme
Edited by Sunnybonez on 1/10/2013 2:29 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
<3! Thanks =)

Still looking for DPS to fill our roster!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Rogue
bump for my manbear
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
Looking for one more DPS preferably Rogue dps Or a dps with a Tank Offspec
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
Still looking for 1 Dps
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
Still looking, anyone out there? lol
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
Bump! Still searching for 1 DPS
Reply Quote
Still searching? Obviously can't off-spec tank, but I'd be more than happy to talk to you in-game. Battletag: Robinsonch#1943

Thanks.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
Added

Still looking
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
There must be a rogue out there who wants a raiding spot!
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
Still searching for a rogue or a melee dps with tank offspec!
Reply Quote
2 Orc Shaman
Me and my girlfriend are looking for a group to transfer to. I'm a monk (492 DPS set, which can double as a tanking set) and she is a hunter 488. We are 4/16 H currently but our server is dead and raid team has lost its motivation and many players.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
We actually have two hunters already in our 10 man roster. As it would be a fitting environment for you and your girlfriend having 3 hunters just wouldn't work. Does she play anything else?

Add me on battletag and we can talk about this a bit if you don't mind

DKT#1806
Edited by Dkt on 2/3/2013 11:32 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
Still looking for DPS
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
^_^
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Rogue
Hey Dkt I'm interested. Your times work perfect for my schedule. I'm an experienced raider since BC. I have done plenty of hard modes. I have extensive knowledge of my class. I am diligent with attendance. I'd love to join you guys. Please give me a shout AuBy#1395 or justauby@yahoo.com.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]