LFM a full Server TB or WG

90 Undead Death Knight
remember the good old days when WG would have like 2 or 3 full raid groups? now TB and WG are totally deserted for the most part, what if we all post here and get a little buzz going. lets try to get as many people on from our guilds ect one day a week for and hour or more and try to make a joint guild effort to actually have the server busy and trade chat spaming for a change? maybe it might get this server going better again with a joint effort. others will see and want to play on winterhoof again

post here with good times for people to play and we can focus something with our guilds and make an official time and day
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Rogue
I don't see it happening but I will try and put forward some effort.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warlock
I've been grinding away at honor and conquest on winterhoof the last few months, gonna try my best to get some rated BGs goin on the weekends now that my friends and I are rocking T1 weapons at least. Just for fun and hopefully to get that 2200 each week from here on out. I've seen a few decently geared pvpers out there and wouldnt mind running with them anytime I'm on.

I'm not big into raiding myself, but I did a bit of raid finder today, I could see trying out some normal 10 mans being fun. Go for that Tranquil Master title ;)
Edited by Undone on 1/10/2013 9:16 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Rogue
I will run with your RBG Team if you need a Rogue.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warrior
As far as a full server TB goes, just having some people from horde show up would be nice. I generally end up 1v(X)'ing the alliance team, and just troll them by taking towers.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warlock
I'm down to start jumping in Wintergrasp when I see it up as well. Dunno why I havnt been.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Always looking for some pvp fun
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
anyone have an idea of a day and time that will work well? we have to get all of our guilds in on it and spam it in trade chat. will be fun to have a nice full battle for once
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
once we have a day and time that works best for everyone we can all make a macro and just every now and than post it on trade chat,

LFM full WG or TB 6pm every monday get all of your guilds to join

something like that, we have a lot of people on wowarmory that talk a lot of crap about being great at pvp ect on other posts, this is something everyone really should get in so we get something going
Edited by Çréêpshøw on 1/29/2013 2:02 PM PST
Reply Quote
80 Night Elf Priest
if you don't mind me asking, but, wasn't there another TB thread that got heavily derailed and recently deleted?

anyways i'd be up for it if my warrior was still on this server. I guess i'll have to finish lvlng this toon /cringes at the 80-90 grind for the 4th time
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Death Knight
Kincayd - Tich is awesome about that, there are full raid group TB's alot.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
Should World PvP with me sometime and piss off some Ally. They get so mad.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Death Knight
I am on right now, lets go to Krasarang.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Mage
01/29/2013 02:10 PMPosted by Discourse
if you don't mind me asking, but, wasn't there another TB thread that got heavily derailed and recently deleted?

There was. It was. TB is still empty.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Death Knight
01/30/2013 06:02 AMPosted by Glasshouse

There was. It was. TB is still empty.

lmfao thats awesome, I forgot about that one.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
01/30/2013 06:01 AMPosted by Bonnkerz

My bad, I forgot to check back here lol. I'm going to College soon and I'm bogged down by massive amounts of homework. Such is senior year. Just got on to help my friend make some macros since I'm going to be doing 3s with him next patch. Aside from that I was doing my stuff. When I get on later i'll toss ya an invite.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Death Knight
01/30/2013 12:21 PMPosted by Asphyxiä

My bad, I forgot to check back here lol. I'm going to College soon and I'm bogged down by massive amounts of homework. Such is senior year. Just got on to help my friend make some macros since I'm going to be doing 3s with him next patch. Aside from that I was doing my stuff. When I get on later i'll toss ya an invite.

I feel you man, it's my senior year of High School as well.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]