Bump for a good opponent, and a good OOC friend. :D
Reply Quote
02/01/2013 07:40 PMPosted by Dugrak
Bump for a good opponent, and a good OOC friend. :D

You're the best, Awex.
Reply Quote
32 Blood Elf Paladin
02/01/2013 01:39 PMPosted by Debeaumont
clearly he got the message to back off and will never be back.

'ey, esse, you need to chill. The senoritas don't like un hombre loco. Mamacitas, who would you rather roll with these Alianza macho cómodo machacando or me, el extra picante Enrique. I make you go ay caramba, you forget all about these boys.

Hey goat mamacita, you one caliente petardo. Come over here horde side and I show you El Fuego.
Reply Quote
Get out of here im not giving you any money!!
Reply Quote
Panda bump!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
Tanria eyes the blood elf in the thread wearily while cracking her knuckles. "You will be needing to excuse me for a moment," she grumbled. "There is a some strange-sounding blood elf that need to be dealt with."
Edited by Tanria on 2/2/2013 1:47 PM PST
Reply Quote
12 Tauren Paladin
Yo, hombre.
Reply Quote
32 Blood Elf Paladin
02/02/2013 01:43 PMPosted by Tanria
Tanria eyes the blood elf in the thread wearily while cracking her knuckles. "You will be needing to excuse me for a moment," she grumbled. "There is a some strange-sounding blood elf that need to be dealt with."

Oh bebé, puede obtener mi motor en marcha! *runs hands through his hair and wiggles eyebrows* Come with me, mamacita, I teach you to tango, move that tail to the rhythm, las caderas oscilantes, ey? *winks and blows kiss*

02/02/2013 02:36 PMPosted by Fernandsuave
Yo, hombre.

'ey, holmes! I think I'm in love, hombre! You're going to be my best man, hermanos de la vida. Pablo can come too, as long as he doesn't try to snort the cake, ey?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
I swear, if you Taco Bell Cartel boys don't leave this thread, we're going to have ourselves a turf war.

02/02/2013 08:19 AMPosted by Zianmei
Panda bump!

Hey baby, who you be? /pec flex
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
02/02/2013 08:55 PMPosted by Enriquesuave

Oh bebé, puede obtener mi motor en marcha! *runs hands through his hair and wiggles eyebrows* Come with me, mamacita, I teach you to tango, move that tail to the rhythm, las caderas oscilantes, ey? *winks and blows kiss*

Yo, hombre.

'ey, holmes! I think I'm in love, hombre! You're going to be my best man, hermanos de la vida. Pablo can come too, as long as he doesn't try to snort the cake, ey?

-.- Not sure if trolling or IC
Regardless keep it up, I lol'd
Reply Quote
32 Blood Elf Paladin
-.- Not sure if trolling or IC
Regardless keep it up, I lol'd

'ey, hombre, I like you. Amigo del Cartel. You come down, hang with us muchachos, we hook you up. First bag of Felweed is on us. Makes you mayor entonces una cometa.

Also, esse. Mi amigo, he says give him back the car. Jackin' others ride is bad karma, maldito por la vida.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Damn taco bell cartel. Don't make me get the hose.
Reply Quote
12 Tauren Paladin
02/03/2013 04:00 AMPosted by Gussy
Damn taco bell cartel. Don't make me get the hose.

The Cartel is on another level, esse. We cannot be contained.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I will bite you
Reply Quote
02/03/2013 03:26 PMPosted by Gussy
I will bite you

He's had all of his shots and vaccinations, folks. Never fear.
Reply Quote
12 Tauren Paladin
02/03/2013 03:26 PMPosted by Gussy
I will bite you

I declare that you have officially invoked the wrath of the cartel, prepare yourself!
Reply Quote
32 Blood Elf Paladin
Yeah, hombre. You want a turf war with the Cartel, you got it. Somos los segadores. Gather your muchachos and we meet you on neutral ground, esse. La sangre se derrama. Winner gets the Felweed, loser has to deal the Peacebloom.

Also, you're all invited to my wedding with the goat lady. Amor verdadero. She's the one, amigos. Juntos para toda la vida. I'm going to make her Queen of the Cartel. It's true love this time, holmes. Nothing like last time with that Troll lady, she was el loco. Don't even mention the Nelf, hombres. Ella no podía manejar Suave. This mamacita though, she is Suave material.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Gnomes are friends, not food.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
This Cartel business is getting out of hand. First you try to steal our ladies, then you try to steal our Punter, now you want to eat him.

Also, is the Boss Lady showing up almost topless for anyone else? I do believe someone may have yeehawed too close to her. Shirts have exploded.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
She is nude
Edited by Gussy on 2/5/2013 1:55 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]