[A][RP-PvP] Glory to the Undercross

90 Orc Warrior
Tal i've been following you around on my gnome.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Are you stalking me? Cause if you are I am totally cool with that.

Yeehaw.

I have heard rumors of this..

If you've known anyone whos pants have exploded recently, that is probably the reason.

Wait! I think I finally know who you are! You're the hunter? Part of our band? Ukulele? Hell yeah, YEEEEEEHAW!!!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Your a magnet for awesomeness so naturally i can't stay away. Your Corehound drools lava and that is the first sign of gingivitis you might want to take him to the Stormwind animal hospital and have him checked out.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Poor Slobber, I knew he had bad breath but didn't think it was so serious. You should have your gnome come hang out with Hadock and me. We could be the three amigos chillin' all up in SW like we owned the place.

Should also come join our guild and hang on vent with the two of us. That much sexiness under one roof would make pants explode for sure.

Wait, are you Punter, that warlock that waved at me yesterday?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
I faction changed my warrior and have tried to join your guild but no one is responding. Still im happy to be a gnome again after 8 gnomeless months.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Priest
If it was someone named Punter, then I apologize for missing the PM. Didn't notice it until after I had finished BGs for the night (One of my extra chat tabs for PMs caught it, but it isn't set as my default chat window. Go fig.)
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Dangit, I must have logged off right before you made it over! I've got to head off now and do the grind of real life, but I'll be back on again tonight. If the Boss Lady hasn't invited you in by then, then I will. Is your name the same ally side as it was horde side?

I hope you're ready to yeehaw man! The three of us together are going to cause pants to explode and ladies to swoon. If Tanria comes along with us for BG's as well, the sheer amount of sex appeal in there will cause the game to crash.

EDIT: Next time I see you ingame we'll also have to realid or something, to make it easier to communicate and stay in the loop. If you want to that is.
Edited by Talassaran on 1/17/2013 3:18 AM PST
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Priest
Oh dear.

Well, this old goat won't be around much until Saturday.
Hopefully.

(Provided I make it back to my second home without much issue.)
Reply Quote
It's going to be fun. We will all go out and make some trouble and jump off buildings and make horde chase us. I should get ganked more as an ally which will make the daily grind more enjoyable. Im happy to be blue and even changed my keyboard and computer leds to blue.

Also razor axe looks AWESOME on a gnome..
Reply Quote
It's going to be fun. We will all go out and make some trouble and jump off buildings and make horde chase us. I should get ganked more as an ally which will make the daily grind more enjoyable. Im happy to be blue and even changed my keyboard and computer leds to blue.

Also razor axe looks AWESOME on a gnome..

I've been terribly busy!
Be sure to shoot me a tell next time you're around, yes?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
01/17/2013 04:48 AMPosted by Punter
It's going to be fun. We will all go out and make some trouble and jump off buildings and make horde chase us.

Sounds like a typical evening for Hadock and me, will be even better with the tres amigos.

01/17/2013 03:20 AMPosted by Tanria
this old goat

Like a fine wine, you only get better with age, my dear.

She's our healer, Punter, so be sure to butter her up a lot.
Reply Quote
We're awesome. Pretty much.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
01/17/2013 11:25 PMPosted by Groves
We're awesome. Pretty much.

There is no "pretty much". We're awesome. That is all.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
I'm pretty sure we've gone well beyond the realm of awesome at this point. We're somewhere in legendary status right now, bordering on overwhelming sexiness. The only guild I could think of that even comes close to rivaling us is that one with those tres amigos in it, they're some crazy cats I hear.
Reply Quote
You guys make my heart so happy. c:
What a lovely community we've built.
Reply Quote
I had a lot of fun yesterday and am still laughing about certain jokes we were making. Its good to find a group of people who play to make people laugh, love to muck around and don't take life too seriously.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
I flex mah chest.
Reply Quote
LFM for RBGS
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
01/18/2013 07:42 PMPosted by Hadock
I flex mah chest.

I flex mah chest, while watching him flex his chest. The ladies be swooning.

01/18/2013 04:37 PMPosted by Punter
I had a lot of fun yesterday and am still laughing about certain jokes we were making. Its good to find a group of people who play to make people laugh, love to muck around and don't take life too seriously.

Pretty much all of it being non PG-13 rating.

If y'all can handle our witty banter and the hawtness of a Punter, you should come roll with us. The Yeehaw is with us, Taco Bell is with us, Pants are not with us, Mitta is sometimes with us, The Boss Lady wishes she wasn't with us and the sexiness of our flexing chests is always with us.

May the Yeehaw be with you and your Cowboy Hat keep you safe.

/pants explode
Edited by Talassaran on 1/18/2013 9:28 PM PST
Reply Quote
This is dedicated to my guildies.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-Xe062fec8
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]