SS LFM for Heroic 10 man. 5/6 MV 1/6 HoF.

100 Pandaren Hunter
Hi,
We are currently looking at recruiting for the following roles:
1 DPS/OS healer (Shadow priest or Warlock preferred. Full on Rogue, Mage, Hunter)
1 Healer (Holy Paladin preferred)

We have some leeway on classes/specs depending on how we fill the roles needed so don't be discouraged if you are interested.

About us: 10 man progression group where 50% of us have been raiding together since the BC ZA bear runs. We have always maintained a top spot in the server (always been #1 on 10 man until we took a break for the Holidays this last month).

About you: You should have experience raiding hard modes in the past, be dedicated and plan on having near perfect attendance as we do not recruit a bench. We understand that stuff happens IRL and you might need to skip a day or two but we don't want someone who will be a potential no call-no show. Full knowledge of your class. Be competitive about DPS, TPS or HPS depending on role. We can gear up people but we expect you to at least be proactive about your current gear when applying. Need to be reliable and be able to understand hard mode mechanics quickly.

Current raid schedule is Tuesday through Thursday and Sundays from 6 PM server to 9 PM but this might change a bit to accommodate the needs of the group while maintaining 4 days a week or 12 hours a week. Once we are done with progression this usually jumps down to 1 or 2 days a week.

You can contact me in game for more details on the following characters:
Perico
Junying
Brownerin
Edited by Perico on 1/16/2013 12:14 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Druid
Hello
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Hunter
I was expecting a reply for you within the hour. I'm slightly dissapointed.
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Druid
As of right now it says OP was 1 hour ago and mine was 42 minutes.

I'd call that a success.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
I'm not sure I would call anything you do a success Drag.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
483 Arms/471 Protection
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Druid
But we've done things together
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
And none of those things have been successful.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
If you guys are still needing a tank I'm 471 and 483 with dps.
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Hunter
Still looking for a healer and one DPS.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
i DEd my pve gear and got some blue things that sold for 2k each... was awesome
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]