[H]Strength and Honor 2/16H 10/16N LFM

90 Blood Elf Mage
Hi there,

Strength and Honor is a well-established raiding guild situated on Horde Aman’thul. We function as a 10 man raiding guild; allowing mature raiders to experience end game content in a well-established and driven raid environment. Strength and Honor is devoted to providing top end raiding whilst maintaining a very social and friendly atmosphere. We are a team of like-minded people who are determined to succeed in raiding and aspire to compete on not only a server but regional-based level. Strength and Honor is currently seeking dedicated, skilled and talented raiders to join them in their continuing progression though Mists of Pandaria. We are interested in ambitious raiders (perhaps you have come back from a break?) who are seeking a fresh or new start in raiding. Currently we are 2/16 heroic and 10/16 normal and are looking to move into full-time heroic Mists of Pandaria content in the near future.

Our current raid schedule is 9:30 pm to 12 pm AEST (Oceanic Server Time) 4 nights a week; Wednesday, Thursday, Sunday, Monday.

If you are interested in joining Strength and Honor please contact Boogiewoman (Roxy#1426), Demonbull (Mini#1931) or Peha (Peha#1122) in-game or visit us at http://strengthandhonor.guildlaunch.com for more information.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
I remember you guys on horde over a year ago.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
Created on Horde Aman'Thul over 2 years ago :)

Bump bump
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
Bump
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
Am curious, how do you get 2/16H but not have finished normal modes? :\ Surely those normal modes would help with heroic progression.

Oh and hai thar.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
I may or may not have heard from another Ex A.T. guy that moved to F.M., that Boogiewoman although (for me anyway, and I'm talking from my experience which was like 1 year and a half ago) sounding slightly irritating on vent, is somewhat good looking.

Remember Koshunter?

edit: and no Koshunter isnt me, I'm that prot Paladin "Omfg" , warlock "Kolraw", priest "Roadkillbbq" and too many more to list.
Edited by Scorch on 1/12/2013 11:22 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I may or may not have heard from another Ex A.T. guy that moved to F.M., that Boogiewoman although (for me anyway, and I'm talking from my experience which was like 1 year and a half ago)

I'm kinda confused. =.=
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]