(A) <needs hugs> [CLOSED]

90 Night Elf Hunter
<needs hugs> has made the decision to move off realm.

Muradin, it's been fantastic, but over the past month or two, we still have not been able to recruit solid members for our raid team that fit our times and requirements. I would not even think about server transferring if I didn't feel it was necessary for the survival of my guild and the overall enjoyment of my guildmates and our goal in gaming. We tried very, very hard to keep playing on this realm, and I have spoken to many of the other guild leaders and members of guilds trying to keep afloat here, but it seems there's no real solution to be had on Muradin for hugs.

I wish everyone here the best. We are still leaving alts and we'll be available in CRZ, so don't forget about us! We are not going Horde. We're still interested in helping other guilds out here, whether that be through alt runs or strategy tips, or just plain cheerleading. Many of the hugs members are reluctant to leave their longtime home and we'll still think of Muradin as home.

<3 Amilyra, GM of <needs hugs>
Edited by Amilyra on 6/20/2013 1:16 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warlock
You have a really nice post. Bump!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
01/11/2013 11:13 AMPosted by Edynn

Agreed, Bump.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
/hug
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
01/11/2013 04:14 PMPosted by Nnebulosa
/hug

Reason number one to join <needs hugs>. We get random /hugs from all sorts of folks! =3

01/11/2013 11:13 AMPosted by Edynn

Thank you~

<3
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
Haha I used to be in your guild, before I changed to horde. Still haven't found a guild that raids on weekends, I'm starting to believe they don't exist :/

If only tauren could be on the alliance...
Reply Quote
Haha I used to be in your guild, before I changed to horde. Still haven't found a guild that raids on weekends, I'm starting to believe they don't exist :/

If only tauren could be on the alliance...

OOTA raids on the weekends. Currently need an elemental shaman as well.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
01/13/2013 11:54 AMPosted by Magicpaws
OOTA raids on the weekends. Currently need an elemental shaman as well.

Equus actually faction changed to get away from me. ;p

Really, though, thanks for the bump EQ. I miss you, bud. <3
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
<needs hugs> is now 5/6 and we'll be moving fast! I do still have slots open for backup healers and possibly a DPS slot available, so please, send a tell.

We're pretty awesome, ask any guild member. =]
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Bump, cuz i can.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
/hug cuz I can. <3
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
I am closing recruitment on our main team slots. Anyone interested in being a backup raider, or just wanting to hang out in a really great guild atmosphere is more than welcome. <3
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
/hug

Also you have a nice post.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
<needs hugs> is pleased to announce our brand new Hugs Reward System! Our goal as Huggers has always been to promote a fun and friendly environment for everyone to enjoy; now we are bringing our guild members a way to receive some tangible goodies for being so wonderful. Good deeds deserve reward and Karma is too damned slow; to make up for eastern religion there are Merits.

Merits all have a gold amount attached as a reward for specific activities within the guild including:

-levelling: every 10 levels, you gain gold
-recruiting: Huggers can earn a large referral bonus for bringing in new members
-getting achievements: for hard to get achievements, Huggers get large gold rewards
-getting guild achievements, running guild challenges, getting progression bosses down, and many more Merits!

Merit Rewards are not retroactive and must be earned while being a member of the guild. The referral bonus does not apply to alts.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
We are also opening recruitment for a solid melee str dps player who is dedicated and can make our raid times, ideally with a 480+ item level. We're recruiting one pure healer for our team, but full on monks. Whisper Amilyra or Erenix!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Bump,
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Still looking for one more highly skilled DPS player - preferrably a shaman, retadin, feral druid or rogue. Send a tell! We're already 4/4 TOES and working towards being even more amazing. We just need you!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
We are now 4/6 in HOF! We'll get the last two on Monday and start kicking bum in TOT. We do still need a raider for our DPS slot! Come get in on the raiding action with hugs!

Thank you to all of our friends who support us who are not huggers, as well. <3
Edited by Amilyra on 3/20/2013 9:41 PM PDT
Reply Quote
MVP - Technical Support
90 Draenei Mage
I'm in your thread.

Bumping your post.
Edited by Bluspacecow on 3/21/2013 9:59 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
I'm in your thread.

Bumping your post.

Is that special forum avatar an MVP perk? It sure is swanky!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]