(A) <needs hugs> [CLOSED]

91 Blood Elf Priest
I'm in your thread.

Bumping your post.

Is that special forum avatar an MVP perk? It sure is swanky!

Disabling my WoW forum extension for Chrome seems to remove it, so that tells me it's not an official picture.
Reply Quote
MVP - Technical Support
100 Draenei Mage
Is that special forum avatar an MVP perk? It sure is swanky!

Not it isn't.

It's an unofficial one that you can only see if you have the Cogshanks chrome extension installed.

The author has customer avatars going for select people. I asked so she put it in there. Keep forgetting to ask her to remove it. Maybe I will one day ...

Mac Tech Support MVP.
Not processing forum posts Fri 6 PM NZST to Sun 6 PM NZST
IRL Work comes first
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Aww, thanks, Blu! <huggles>
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
We got Jin'rokh down and are now 1/12 in TOT! We are still looking for that last DPS slot to fill. Thanks again to our friends for helping us with dps for that last slot, but we'd love to welcome a permanent raider into our team.

Hugs raids are the most fun raids on Muradin - ask any of our raiders!
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
Tonight was fun! I beat Nix on dps. Please Join! >.> Hi Blu,
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
<needs hugs> is interested in putting together a second raid team! We have skilled players willing to commit themselves to the ideals and goals of the hugs raids and we need more! Any and all dedicated players are welcome in hugs. We are fully equipped and ready to handle possible guild mergers for raiding purposes - contact me for that sort of discussion.

I still need to place the disclaimer that we are a mature guild, but we value seriousness in play. We're a fun bunch of folks and most who join here enjoy the experience greatly.

Send a tell to Amilyra, Erenix, Pride, Shinyman, or Nilly to get in touch with <needs hugs>!
Edited by Amilyra on 4/8/2013 7:48 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Bump (Hug) Bump (Hug Hug) ^^*
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Recruitment for the main team is OPEN for a healing priest (Disc is ideal, and no offset required), and an off tank (ideally druid, DK, or monk with a full DPS offspec for single tank fights). We'd prefer over 490 item level and some raid experience. We use Ventrilo and all raid team members must have it.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Woot woot! 3/12 in TOT and going fast! I am still looking for a healer.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
good luck and grats on council!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Thanks! Tortos is down now, as well. Still looking for that healer!
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Hunter
Good luck on the hydra, he can be quite a strain on your heals!
Edited by Tatiana on 4/23/2013 2:51 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Im a healer... who wants to raid.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Im a healer... who wants to raid.

Chat me up in game! My realID is Amily#1412, feel free to add me. We may have a slot open for Monday coming up here.

Good luck on the hydra, he can be quite a strain on your heals!

Yep, that one's a big ol' healer test, so we need that one last healer to bust out the big numbers with us. Tanks and dps got it easy on that fight, we got to the fourth head no problems on our second attempt. The last few heads are the rough part to be sure, though.
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Hunter
If you have any hybrid DPS classes like shaman or boomkin, it might help if you have them pop their personal healing CDs like healing tide totem and tranquility to try and soften the burden on healers. Our other group does that and it works pretty well.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warlock
If you have any hybrid DPS classes like shaman or boomkin, it might help if you have them pop their personal healing CDs like healing tide totem and tranquility to try and soften the burden on healers. Our other group does that and it works pretty well.

Hmmm.... our usual dps setup is "Warlock, Warlock, Mage, Hunter, Rogue". What is this "hybrid" word you speak of? Though to be fair, I take ridiculously little damage during rampage with the combination of soul leech and sacrificial pact (op).
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Hunter
Sounds like some of the raid comps I've been in. Class stacking FTW! :D
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Bumping ^^* trying to jump start a 2nd raid team also. Sun 12 -3 and Thur 4-7. Could use a few more. Contact Amilyra for guild info ^^*
Reply Quote
1 Orc Warrior
Bumping ^^* trying to jump start a 2nd raid team also. Sun 12 -3 and Thur 4-7. Could use a few more. Contact Amilyra for guild info ^^*

Hiya Egg!

Are those Server Times? Also good luck!!!
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warrior
hmmm my name is Anklebyterz....why is that you ask? welll as the name depicts...I LUV to bite ankles....and I got one of the most legendary hugs of all time...in fact my hugs are so legenday and epic, they crash servers:P
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]