(A) <needs hugs> [CLOSED]

90 Dwarf Paladin
Bump

Only been here a few days, but it seems like a cool guild so far. Maybe I can join y'all in raids once I get gear
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
hmmm my name is Anklebyterz....why is that you ask? welll as the name depicts...I LUV to bite ankles....and I got one of the most legendary hugs of all time...in fact my hugs are so legenday and epic, they crash servers:P

'Tis true. We hugged at Galleon once and he just fell over from the sheer awesomeness of Ami and Anklebyterz hugging in front of him.

Bump

Only been here a few days, but it seems like a cool guild so far. Maybe I can join y'all in raids once I get gear

Thanks! Run dungeons and you'll be geared before you know it.
Edited by Amilyra on 5/11/2013 8:11 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Priest
WTB Healer(s) - I even promise not to harass you.

Oops, this is Oldbie
Edited by Lazyheals on 5/11/2013 8:41 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
That's a huge promise coming from you, Oldbie. =O

We might get a healer someday...
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Rogue
I know, buddy, but I'm willing to make sacrifices for the good of the guild.

Well, other than learning to play. Way too much effort.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
That's a huge promise coming from you, Oldbie. =O

We might get a healer someday...

I have bandages, does that work?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
First post updated.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
WTB one last <hug> /cry!

Best of luck to you all!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Aww! We always need more hugs, Nom!

<huggles>
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Shame to see the only Alliance guild with 4/12 leave the server, is anyone else even close on Tortos yet?
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
Where are you moving to? (Please say Proudmoore! It's amazing here and it's not too crowded, like Stormrage is.)

P.S. I'll add you on battletag Amilyra, so expect a request!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
<3 Tatiana! We were thinking of Proudmoore, but Lightbringer is our jam. Stormrage is way too full - there was a queue! D=
Reply Quote
It will be sad to see you all go. Big hit to the alliance progression side :( good luck on the new realm!
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warlock
Good luck to your guild! I always liked reading your posts. ;)

It looks likes you already picked a place to go but if you are still looking at fun places check out khadgar alliance! I know several over there and would definitely recommend it! Either way, best of luck on progression and finding more members for your team! /hugs
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Thanks, Hordies. <3

I feel we'll do much better with progression when we have a more solid team that doesn't rely on pugs and friends maybe being online and maybe having a good enough gear/skill level to maybe get a boss or two down. We haven't even been in TOT for a couple weeks now, just due to not having enough players and nobody else around on the server to join group. It's sad, but that's how rough it is on Alliance Muradin right now. The players that we do have are amazing: we have some of the best DPS Muradin has to offer, and our tanks and healers that we have are so amazing, but you can't really 8 or 9 man these bosses for progression kills.
Reply Quote
76 Night Elf Mage
I will not be transferring to a west coast server. Good luck on Lightbringer.
Edited by Maggymay on 5/22/2013 12:05 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]