WTS Guild Creation Services.

90 Tauren Paladin
I am selling my guild creation services by making a guild of any name you desire and leveling it to 25 in a (Estimated) couple weeks time. Pretty simple concept to it you pick the name and put one of your alts into the guild so you can observe the guild progression. The final transaction once it hits level 25 will be 100k for promotion to guildmaster. You will acquire 200-300 Members at least in the guild and they may be removed or kept that is up to you. With 200-300 members at guild level 25 you will bring in 3-5K depending on guild member activity per week. If monetary problems we can negotiate in-game but for negotiations on prices i must be contacted in-game.

Look forward to working with you guys :)
Edited by Tauralight on 1/10/2013 9:54 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
No.
Reply Quote
01/16/2013 10:54 PMPosted by Kaendor
No.

This
Reply Quote
100 Undead Priest
And no reason to keep bumping when its nearly at the top of a dead forum
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Warrior
01/17/2013 12:04 PMPosted by Priestnub
And no reason to keep bumping when its nearly at the top of a dead forum

Nubs! Do you miss me yet?!?!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
I'm sorry if i upset you with my posting just making sure it was known and up on top for a good bit so any interested candidates that aren't completely active get a chance to check it out.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]