Cipher Legion is Recruiting !!

100 Night Elf Priest
Cipher Legion is a level 25 / 7 Year old guild that has had pretty good success raiding in the past few years. As our guild has grown so have our families and as a result we have lost availability for many of our key players so we haven't had much of a chance to work on progress in MoP.

We have undergone changes in the past couple of weeks and i am now the new Guild Leader. I would like to try and rebuild to what it was before or even better. I still intend for CL to be a Casual raiding guild with the goal of raiding 2-3 nights a week. We also would like to do Challenge modes and possibly group up for some PvP Battle grounds.

Currently we are seeking new apps for all classes and specs.

We are a fun adult guild who like to joke around and we use Skype for voice chat. Repairs for Raiding are at no cost to you and we are very helpful when it comes to providing crafted gear for key raid members.

You can contact me in game or reply to this post if no one is on send me a in game mail

Thank You!
Edited by Rezen on 1/11/2013 12:56 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Hunter
What is the raid schedule?
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
we use Skype for voice chat

ew

We use skype as well, not that bad if you like everyone you raid with haha, except when Kylis forgets hes still in the call and he starts to play with himself.
Edited by Engorgios on 1/11/2013 7:40 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Priest
As of right now we haven't established a Raid Schedule once we rebuild and have the members for a raid we will work around everyone's Schedule and see what works best as far as raid times go
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Hunter
They don't have a schedule, and I don't have decent enough gear, so we should get a lot done together I think. Seriously, I tell May, "let's do some PvE, cuz we're capped" and her response is, "let's run CTA and trash talk".
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Priest
Well I figured it would be a good idea to work around new members schedules, I guess I'll have to make a re-post with raid times and go from there.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Rezen let me know here or in game if yall come up with a raid schedule, If the days and times work out I would be willing to come on my dk tank
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Priest
01/15/2013 11:41 AMPosted by Engorgios
Rezen let me know here or in game if yall come up with a raid schedule, If the days and times work out I would be willing to come on my dk tank
I Will let you know!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]