Daytime raiding team now recruiting

90 Human Death Knight
<Undead Legion> Used to be one of the top guilds on server in cata, We are now back in the raiding game and are building a daytime raid team!

Our Daytime progression raid team would run monday-wednesday from 1 pm server till 3 pm server (CST)

most of us are transfered from proudmoore/illidan and have alts here to enjoy a laid back raid attitude but still downing content in a timely matter.

We are currently recruiting:

1 rdps ( non mage or lock)
2 mdps (any)
1 heals (non priest)
1 tank (any)

Our philosophy is that a good raider is a good raider no matter what the toon hes on thus our raiders have a many Geared alts and can help you fit in our raid team with whatever class you can bring to the table. Gearing you up is not an issue as long as you can pull your own weight during raid.

Although this add is made for our daytime raid team it does not only apply to it. We have 3 other raid teams with times that range from 7 pm to 10 pm (cst )

Dont Hessitate to add my battle tag for more information and consderation!

anduriel#1298
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Team Rage; M,T,W 7pm server - 1 Melee Dps

A-Team; T,Th,F 10pm server - 1 Melee Dps

Team Rumble; F,Sa,Su 7pm server - 1 Tank, 1-2 Dps (Ranged or Melee)

Raid Leaders are: Team Rage - Aurelieus, A Team - Hambergacain, Team Rumble - Caregar
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
bump*
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
But you guys really weren't one of the top guilds they xfered out with the guild took the key players with them so isn't this false advertisement?

*and they broke up again -_- fml
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Hi Shockramen, the main administration was part of the guild way back when, even I on my hunter raided with xremi and yremi and such... I anticipated some kind of a negative remark from some people on eitrigg but never really anyone from anzacs, as i recall you never really bothered anyone i guess times change :) Anyways that being said your knowledge of in guild drama and such is astounding you must really take a key interest in drama ( hint* ). What makes a raiding guild is not the shell but the members and as i said a few lines before some of us were in UL and some of us have transferred from better guilds on other servers ( alts) to help UL come back to its original glory ( as modest as you might think it to be). So thanks for your comment and deep insight on guild anthropological mechanics, but next time we could do better without your useless comments.

* and he wasted everyones time-_-fml
Edited by Harleqüin on 1/13/2013 7:42 AM PST
Reply Quote
26 Undead Warlock
Bump*

Also, for the record -- I'll soon be leading the daytime raiding team here, and we'll be making swift progress to quickly catch up with a few months of guilds ahead of us.

Anyone who's interested in joining this raid team, please contact me or anduriel, as stated in the first post.

Yourgod#1899

Always feel free to contact either of us if you're interested in raiding on the above days/times, and we will direct you on how to further apply and try out for our raiding team! Thank you for your interest!

Also - please disregard any trolling/negativity in this thread, it's bound to happen these days, it's the internet right? :)
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Bump*
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
So I am the bad guy now fml
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
+1 to intelect
Reply Quote
As an interesting side note, Harlequins are my favourite faction in Warhammer 40k. Brilliant back story and adding an additional layer of mysticism in an already enigmatic race.

Also, Shock, why don't you at least bump our recruitment post! Gosh! Spankings for you good Sir!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
The weekend team gets cake too.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]