< Ragnarok > need good dps for progression

90 Draenei Shaman
Ragnarok is currently seeking to fill 1 -2 potential Dps slots for our main progression group. We are seeking skilled Dps that are at least item level 480 or higher and know at least 6/6 regular MSV, 4/6 HoF.

Raid Times: Friday @ 7:00 Pm - 10:00 pm server time (cst)
Sat @ 7:00 Pm - 10:00 pm Server Time (cst)

We are only looking for Dps at this time but other slots are open for our Tuesday/Thurs night raids so messages from all are considered. We are looking for people who can be here and be serious when it comes down to progression kills. IF you are interested Send an in game mail to Torion/Whitecrow/Wookiebear and we will get back to you.

Full adult guild with mumble so expect language and drinking and fun!
Edited by Beäutiful on 1/12/2013 10:34 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
bump
Currently looking for 1 tank or healer and 2 dps for our core progression group
bump
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
Hmm I fit your descriptions, and am looking for a core team. Feel free to inspect me.
Reply anytime.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
I don't mean to bring any drama or stress to the guild but one reason I left the guild is you guys don't ask your own guild members to fill the position before asking new people on the forums. Some of us may not have the ilvl but the guild can help us get the ilvl for it. Isn't that the reason we form a guild? To help each other out and understand the game better? More event activity would be helpful too ^^ good luck to the guild.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
03/18/2013 10:10 AMPosted by Deathez
don't mean to bring any drama or stress to the guild but one reason I left the guild is you guys don't ask your own guild members to fill the position before asking new people on the forums.

I apologize for that. Personally I had no idea you had interest in the raid group. If you told one of the others who were recruiting they may have not informed you but the Friday/Saturday group was very cloth heavy already and as such we did not consider adding another cloth dps.

On that note we have filled spots for the Friday/Saturday group for the time being.
Thanks to all those who applied and as always any who are interested in the guild are welcome to come and join us!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]