Master of the molten flow achievement bugged?

100 Orc Death Knight
Anyone having trouble with the sentinel portion of this? Done everything possible with pets, groups, etc. with no luck. People have told me its been bugged since 5.1 hit. I believe it. Anyone confirm this for me or know when it may be fixed? Because I would love to get this over with. Thanks in advance.
Reply Quote
86 Blood Elf Rogue
Nope, it is broken, cannot be completed at the moment, i myself am waiting on it as well.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Death Knight
Thank god I'm not the only one
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Death Knight
OMG, I just wasted hours trying for this. Now, when will it get fixed and how will we know when it is? Very frustrating just trying to find one to pick up your ghoul while it is not on cooldown, then when it finally picks it up and you kill it, it does not give you credit. Arrrgggg!!!!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Just confirmed on spinebreaker that this achievement is still broken with the sentinels. Me and my party member have killed several sentinels while being taken to the lava and didnt get.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
still not getting credit for offing a sentinel carrying my grouped party member. posting this in hopes that it will be fixed in the upcoming patch, and because it is the last task i need to earn the Flamebreaker title
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
it is fixed as of patch 5.2; earned my achievement! thanks to coders who got it working again !!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
Curse you Mankrik *shakes fist*
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]