Am I geared for heroics?

90 Human Paladin
So I decided to switch specs so my friends and I can run heroics together. I know some gear is not tanking gear, mostly rings and trinkets. I am open to any suggestions on what gear to obtain in order to be ready for heroic dungeons.

I've been running some normal dungeons to get the hang of tanking and I seem to be doing alright
Edited by Jubayr on 1/14/2013 11:33 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
yea ur fine, heroics aren't too hard so I wouldnt worry about it. I think you only need like ilvl 430 for heroic dungeons right? your over that by a wide margin, and some dps stuff doesnt hurt in 5mans. enjoy your instant que's :D
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Your rings have perfect tanking stats.

You should reforge your gear, though. Hit and expertise are our most valuable stats up to their caps and you have hardly any.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
Other than shield and trinks, my entire "Prot" set is comprised of DPS gear. Haste is actually a really strong stat for Pally tanks - stronger than dodge or parry, and at least as strong as mastery. You should do fine in heroics as you are.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Thanks for replys everyone. I didn't want to rush into heroics and end up being a diaster. So thanks.
Edited by Jubayr on 1/14/2013 1:02 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
btw I'm diggin you transmog
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]